• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Free Frozen Entree from Kashi?

In summary, the "Free Frozen Entree From Kashi" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a free frozen entree from Kashi with a purchase of $100 or more on Pampered Chef products. The entree will be added automatically at checkout and cannot be chosen by the customer. This promotion is available in the contiguous United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
WLMcCoy
I just saw a commercial for this, signed up, & I thought I'd pass it on.

Go to www.kashi.com, sign up & they will send you a coupon to try a free frozen entree. I like Lean Cuisine personally, but since I haven't tried Kashi, I thought this would be a good oppurtunity.

I think you have to sign up before March 15.

Last edited:
Kashi frozen meals are really good! They are my fav :love:

I second that. YUMMY!! And most of them are whole grains and other good stuff. Not as good as fresh but some of the better frozen meals

Free is good! Thanks!

Never tried their frozen meals, but I'm hooked on their cereals. Tasty and good for you.

Yup walmart just had $1.50 coupon on theirs so they were $1.50 ( half price). Haven't found one yet that i don't like.

Related to Want a Free Frozen Entree from Kashi?

What is the "Free Frozen Entree From Kashi" promotion?

The "Free Frozen Entree From Kashi" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free frozen entree from the popular brand Kashi with their purchase.

How do I qualify for the free frozen entree?

To qualify for the free frozen entree, you must make a purchase of $100 or more on Pampered Chef products. The entree will automatically be added to your cart at checkout.

Can I choose which Kashi entree I receive for free?

Unfortunately, the free frozen entree is chosen at random and cannot be selected by the customer. However, all Kashi entrees are delicious and made with wholesome, natural ingredients.

Is this promotion available in all areas?

The "Free Frozen Entree From Kashi" promotion is available in the contiguous United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. It is also not available in Puerto Rico or Canada.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies