• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Walking Across the Stage...deadline

I promoted on June 30th and the deadline is July 1st. You will receive the fall/winter director's package then. Thanks for the heads up!
dianevill
Gold Member
Quick question:

Is/Was the deadline for walking at conference (as a new director) May 31 or June 30? I know TPC was May 31 but what about directorship?

Thanks!

June 30th at midnight central time

Thank you!! A fellow consultant is bound and determined to walk, but I thought the deadline was May 31. I didn't say anything in case I was wrong, but if I was right, I wanted to let her know...Glad I'm wrong, though, because that girl is bound and determined to do it! She's such a hard worker - she really deserves it!

Thanks again for the fast response!

That is also the cutoff for getting the Spring Product Director Package - hope she gets there!

cmdtrgd said:
That is also the cutoff for getting the Spring Product Director Package - hope she gets there!

What do you mean Kate? I will be a director as of June 30th (if I don't get it sooner with my dispute) and will be walking at conference. In fact, I already bought my dress and am considering the spanx!

Show us your dress!!!!

I promoted last July 1 and I did not receive the spring/summer package. I am pretty confident I had to promote by June 1 to get it.

Lisa

Oops...June 1 - sorry for the confusion!

cmdtrgd said:
Oops...June 1 - sorry for the confusion!

Oh great!:( Well, my promotion better go through! I really want those darn steak knives for FREE!!!:D

DebbieJ said:
Show us your dress!!!!

Alright, let me see if I can take a picture of it. It's still early so give me some time!

Hi Kristi!

I had to be the bearer of bad news, but unless something has changed from last year, you will not receive the spring/summer package. You had to promote by June 1 and promotions only take place on the first of a month. Even if someone qualified everyone on June 1, her/his promotion would not take place until July 1.

I hope it has changed and I am wrong. However, the great news is you will receive the fall products for free as a Director. Then walking across stage as a new Director is awesome. Of course, my very favorite thing as a new Director was the new Director breakfast. It was so much fun and you will really be made to feel special.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Hi Kristi!

I had to be the bearer of bad news, but unless something has changed from last year, you will not receive the spring/summer package. You had to promote by June 1 and promotions only take place on the first of a month. Even if someone qualified everyone on June 1, her/his promotion would not take place until July 1.

I hope it has changed and I am wrong. However, the great news is you will receive the fall products for free as a Director. Then walking across stage as a new Director is awesome. Of course, my very favorite thing as a new Director was the new Director breakfast. It was so much fun and you will really be made to feel special.

Lisa

Thanks for the info Lisa. One more reason why I hope this promotion goes through from June 1st.

Thank you and I'll keep you guys updated!!!;)

Hi again Kristi!

I just read your post again about what happened and I am glad you are taking it up with Home Office. I am very glad your child is okay.

Good luck! Congratulations on promoting, whichever date it is. You will really love being a Director!
Lisa

I promoted at a few minutes to midnight on June 30th. I didn't get the SS director apckage (I had no clue about that so I never felt I'd missed out on anything) but I did get the FW package and was THRILLED! This is SUCH a generous company!

So what is the deadline to promote to receive the Fall/Winter Director's Package? I thought THAT was Jun 30 but if not, even better!

What is the deadline for "Walking Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef?

The deadline for "Walking Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef varies each year, but typically falls sometime in May. Please check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the exact deadline for the current year.

How do I know if I am eligible to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef?

To be eligible to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef, you must have reached the rank of Director or above and have maintained that rank for a certain period of time. You can check your current rank and eligibility by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

Can I still "Walk Across the Stage" if I have not reached the required rank, but have a team member who has?

Unfortunately, only individuals who have personally achieved the required rank are eligible to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef. However, you can still attend the event and support your team member who has achieved the rank.

What happens if I miss the deadline to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef?

If you miss the deadline to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef, you will not be able to participate in the event. However, you can still attend and support your team members who are eligible to walk.

Do I have to pay to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to "Walk Across the Stage" in Pampered Chef. However, you are responsible for any travel expenses and accommodations for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • chef_goods
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcROX
  • ChefBeckyD