• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the New TPC Requirements and Deadline Extension

In summary, the "Top Performance Cluster" is a set of cookware and kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef to help home cooks achieve top performance in the kitchen. It includes a variety of high-quality, durable items that cover all basic needs, such as a chef's knife, non-stick skillet, stainless steel mixing bowl, vegetable peeler, and silicone spatula. All products are dishwasher safe and can be purchased separately, but buying them as a set saves money and ensures all necessary tools are available. This set stands out from others on the market due to its specifically designed and tested items for efficient cooking.
chef_goods
Gold Member
Please direct me if I missed it, but is there discussion yet regarding the new requirements for TPC? Why did they move the deadline date back to 3/31? Will the new year begin 4/1?

TIA!

That's all we know is that the current earning period ends 3/31. I don't know if the new program will start 4/1 or 6/1 as usual.:confused: what would be cool is if the new program officially starts 6/1 but they give us two bonus months to factor into that. That's wishful thinking!!!:D They haven't announced anything about the new program.

chef_goods said:
Please direct me if I missed it, but is there discussion yet regarding the new requirements for TPC? Why did they move the deadline date back to 3/31? Will the new year begin 4/1?

TIA!

I think it is because they are going to revamp TPC starting in June which will be announced at Conference. With everyone going up and down the leadership ladder possibly starting in April and May, they didn't want all these new Directors and above walking just because of the new career plan and then only to drop back down to Team Leader again in July or August. I haven't heard that but that is what I suspect. I am glad that they have cut out two months because I think I might get TPC in Sales!! Woo-Hoo!

Related to Exploring the New TPC Requirements and Deadline Extension

What is the "Top Performance Cluster"?

The "Top Performance Cluster" is a set of cookware and kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef to help home cooks achieve top performance in the kitchen. It includes high-quality, durable items that are essential for efficient and successful meal preparation.

What products are included in the "Top Performance Cluster"?

The "Top Performance Cluster" includes a variety of cookware and kitchen tools, such as a chef's knife, a non-stick skillet, a stainless steel mixing bowl, a vegetable peeler, and a silicone spatula. These items were carefully chosen to cover all the basic needs of a home cook.

Are the products in the "Top Performance Cluster" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Top Performance Cluster" are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze and allows for more time to be spent with family and friends.

Can I purchase the items in the "Top Performance Cluster" separately?

Yes, all of the products in the "Top Performance Cluster" are available for individual purchase. However, purchasing them as a set not only saves money, but also ensures that you have all the necessary tools for successful cooking.

What makes the "Top Performance Cluster" different from other cookware sets?

The "Top Performance Cluster" is specifically designed by Pampered Chef to provide high-quality, durable, and efficient cookware and kitchen tools for home cooks. Each item has been carefully selected and tested to ensure top performance in the kitchen, making it stand out from other cookware sets on the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies