• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting to Win: 2 Days and Counting!

In summary, some people from the cluster in NY won and some people from the cluster in GA did. One person from the GA cluster also won the cookware drawing.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Two days have passed and I haven't heard from any cheffers yet...guess you're all waiting for me to win tonight! :p

I didn't win but somebody from my (and Ginger's) cluster in NY did.

Yes we are Janet - Yes we are!!! My fingers are crossed for ya!

I'm hoping tonight I win! I'm feeling lucky, punk!

I have my fall sneak peek tonight, so I'm hoping!

I hope ya'll win tonight...and I hope I win Friday night!

I hope every Cheffer who has a show during this promo wins!

Good luck all!

I'm winning tonight! I have a cooking show at an apartment complex tonight with more than 15 confirmed! Pick me! Pick me!

I am hoping to win tomorrow night. Not sure what to do w/ the knife if I win, I have 2 already. BUt I just want to win!!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Good luck guys! I had my show last night and I didn't win. :cry: I hope someone here does!

GOOD LUCK everyone! I have no shows for this week :cry:

Wow, so many of us won during the cookware drawing; I can't believe I haven't seen anyone here win yet this week!

lacychef said:
Wow, so many of us won during the cookware drawing; I can't believe I haven't seen anyone here win yet this week!

I know, it was crazy how many people won for the cookware giveaways!:eek:

No shows this week:(! The one I had on the books was the customer who had the bounced checking account problem!

I had a show tonight and I didn't win!!:cry: I have another tomorrow, so I still have my finger crossed!!! Good Luck to everyone.

I had a show last night too ... and no good... %^< But crossing my fingers for my show Sat.... %^> Good Luck everyone ...

I have a show Friday and one Saturday so I'm hoping. Granted I forgot about the promo til yall reminded me. Good thing I registered already.

DebbieJ said:
I have my fall sneak peek tonight, so I'm hoping!
We won! We won!I had my fall sneak peek at my house tonight. I always do it as a mystery host so I just listed me as the host when I registered it online. To my surprise, my phone rang around 7:20 p.m. and it was Amy Neal!!! Woohooo!!!I always choose two hosts for my mystery host parties, so the first one I pulled got the free Santoku and then the cohost got to choose the host special and of course everyone gets the rub! Yay! It was so much fun!As the consultant, I also get the free Santoku, but I already have one and my sister came because she *really* wants one, so I'm going to give mine to her. Aren't I nice? :)

Last edited:
way to go Deb!!! Yay!!

SWEET, congrats Deb! Whose next to win on CS??? lol

How fun, Deb. Yay for you!

Yeah Deb! My show DIDN'T win... :(Maybe tomorrow night...Deb - what was the registered start time of your show?

janetupnorth said:
Yeah Deb! My show DIDN'T win... :(Maybe tomorrow night...Deb - what was the registered start time of your show?
7:00 p.m. I just checked my cell and Amy called at 7:16 p.m. We were still eating and hadn't even started in on the business yet.

I am hoping to win Saturday afternoon :)

That's what I kind of figured. My host was still "hopeful" after an hour and I figured they would have called by then...She was on her cell so I hope she had call waiting and didn't miss a call. :( That would suck but she also would never know...

My show tonight didn't win :( The phone did ring during the show but not the lucky call. Hope the rest of you are luckier!

We won!!!!! It was a weird situation. I'm not sure how this happened. On Tues. I had a show and the phone rang non stop during the show, but not one of them was the HO. We were very disappointed. I was at work on Wed. and my DH called and said someone from PC had called and said I won something and I was supposed to call her back. She said we won but they hadn't called during the show. I don't know why there was no call she didn't say. She just said that I should pretend that the show was still going on and that we had called. My hostess ( my sister) is very excited. So maybe some of you did win and don't know it yet.

I have a show scheduled for tomorrow nite, but the host is MIA. I'm going to try to call her again in the morning, but I'm worried it's a no-go. If she ends up cancelling, I hope they call her so she feels like a j/a for not holding her show! :grumpy:

Well, a show yesterday and today and NO call! :(

Oh Well! However, tonight I DID have a guest come up to me and tell me she wants to do what I do! WOO!HOO! THAT WAS EASY!!! :)

congrats Deb!!!! Way to go!!

dcypcar.chef said:
We won!!!!! It was a weird situation. I'm not sure how this happened. On Tues. I had a show and the phone rang non stop during the show, but not one of them was the HO. We were very disappointed. I was at work on Wed. and my DH called and said someone from PC had called and said I won something and I was supposed to call her back. She said we won but they hadn't called during the show. I don't know why there was no call she didn't say. She just said that I should pretend that the show was still going on and that we had called. My hostess ( my sister) is very excited. So maybe some of you did win and don't know it yet.

Congrats!! That is so weird that they called the next day...odd. But cool still!!!

My show on Tuesday night didn't win. :( Had lots of calls of guests that couldn't come at the last minute though. :(

However, my director e-mailed my cluster and told us that one of our girls won! Yeah, so there's someone I know that won! :)

I have a show tonight and hoping for a call. We will probably hold our breath when the phone rings.

Don't know why they called the next day and say you won, Deb. The fact that you are from Harrisburg PA makes me extra happy for you! That's where I was born!

my hospitality director won :)

Yea Deb! :)

Yeah Deb! Nice of you to share with your sis, too!

Cary Morales won last night - she is one of my FDs and is a poster here on CS!

I forgot to register my show!!

rwispampered said:
I forgot to register my show!!

Oh no! Don't tell your host that!

We have a woman in our cluster who just signed recently (still in her first 30). She had shows Tuesday, Wednesday, and tonight, plus shows scheduled for Friday and Saturday (I'd LOVE a recruit like this, wouldn't you?). She won on Tuesday!! How awesome is that?! God is absolutely blessing her business.

By the way, her big booking idea? She went to http://www.whitepages.com (wwwdotwhitepagesdotcom), People Search (advanced), and found 12 streets in her neighborhood. Her plan is to try to book a show on one street per month! Look how well it's working for her! So cool! She says people don't seem to mind being cold called when they find out she's a neighbor.

I went 0 for 2. :(

janetupnorth said:
I went 0 for 2. :(

How was your show?

Or maybe that should go on a different thread...???

ChefBeckyD said:
How was your show?

Or maybe that should go on a different thread...???

Posted on the 3-2-1 thread.

Yey Deb! I obviously didn't win last night, but I still feel like a winner. I spent 30 minutes after my show talking about the business opportunity with my host. We're meeting Saturday to talk about it more and hopefully sign her up. She'll make my second recruit in a month. (#3 on my team). I'm shooting for Director by October.

fingers crossed my show will win tomorrow night!

Two shows down, one to go (Saturday). Nothing yet but some really good shows. My host tonight is a good friend who I really wanted to win! We had the show at my house since hers is quite a way out fo town on dirt roads. It was fun and I had someone ask me about our newer mandoline. She has one that is at least 3 models ago. I showed them the new one and had a few more questions so told them that after the truffle brownie cups were done, we could get it out and try some vegis on it. Sold TWO when I only had six guests! YEAH! I feel like I won and my host has only $25 til she hits $700 so she is estatic! If my Sat host wins, I'll give my stuff to tonights host- she is doing everything right!

doin the happy dance deb!!

Someone from my cluster in TX won. I have a show tomorrow so I hope we get a call.

I just did 3 shows this week and NOTHING for me! (CRY) Oh well.

Carolyn (dannyzmom) won AGAIN!! She won in July and then again this week. What a lucky lady!!

WOO HOO CAROLYN!!:balloon: :chef:

Buy me a lottery ticket will you?

<h2>1. How do I enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion?</h2><p>To enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion, simply make a purchase on our website or attend a Pampered Chef cooking party. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.</p><h2>2. When will the winner be announced?</h2><p>The winner of the "Waiting to Win" promotion will be announced on the designated date specified in the promotion rules. This date will typically be within a few days after the promotion has ended.</p><h2>3. Can I enter more than once?</h2><p>Yes, you can enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion multiple times by making multiple purchases or attending multiple Pampered Chef cooking parties. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.</p><h2>4. What are the prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion?</h2><p>The prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion may vary, but typically include a selection of Pampered Chef products. The specific prizes will be outlined in the promotion rules.</p><h2>5. Do I have to be present to win?</h2><p>No, you do not have to be present to win the "Waiting to Win" promotion. The winner will be notified by email or phone, so be sure to provide accurate contact information when entering the promotion.</p>

1. How do I enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion?

To enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion, simply make a purchase on our website or attend a Pampered Chef cooking party. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.

2. When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the "Waiting to Win" promotion will be announced on the designated date specified in the promotion rules. This date will typically be within a few days after the promotion has ended.

3. Can I enter more than once?

Yes, you can enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion multiple times by making multiple purchases or attending multiple Pampered Chef cooking parties. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.

4. What are the prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion?

The prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion may vary, but typically include a selection of Pampered Chef products. The specific prizes will be outlined in the promotion rules.

5. Do I have to be present to win?

No, you do not have to be present to win the "Waiting to Win" promotion. The winner will be notified by email or phone, so be sure to provide accurate contact information when entering the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • melaniepc