• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting to Win: 2 Days and Counting!

In summary, some people from the cluster in NY won and some people from the cluster in GA did. One person from the GA cluster also won the cookware drawing.
BethCooks4U said:
Carolyn (dannyzmom) won AGAIN!! She won in July and then again this week. What a lucky lady!!

WOO HOO CAROLYN!!:balloon: :chef:

Buy me a lottery ticket will you?

CONGRATS!!

I am gonna at least send her $1 for a scratch off ticket...maybe if she touches it, I will win!! lol

I didn't have any shows for this week. I wish they would do this in September, one of my sisters is having a show and she has the most luck in winning of anyone I know.
Congrats to all of those that won!!

I didn't get a call but I feel like a winner - Why? I have 2 potential recruits from last night's show!

pampchefsarah said:
We have a woman in our cluster who just signed recently (still in her first 30). She had shows Tuesday, Wednesday, and tonight, plus shows scheduled for Friday and Saturday (I'd LOVE a recruit like this, wouldn't you?). She won on Tuesday!! How awesome is that?! God is absolutely blessing her business.

By the way, her big booking idea? She went to http://www.whitepages.com (wwwdotwhitepagesdotcom), People Search (advanced), and found 12 streets in her neighborhood. Her plan is to try to book a show on one street per month! Look how well it's working for her! So cool! She says people don't seem to mind being cold called when they find out she's a neighbor.
What does she say to people when she calls? I would love to find out!!!:D

Good question. I'll send her an e-mail and ask her.

Carolyn you are SOOOO lucky!

chefmoseley said:
my hospitality director won :)

Mine too! Her show on Monday night won!
I had only one show this week and it was Tuesday and no call!:( Oh well, I wish I would have used my brain like Deb did and made my fall kickoff show be this week! duh! Oh well! My show from Tuesday is still over $800.00 now!

janetupnorth said:
Carolyn you are SOOOO lucky!

no kidding, Janet!!! First, she won 500 catalogs at conference, (it was 500, right?) and then winning during both times we have a booking blitz! Not fair! LOL! J/K! You deserve it girl, cause you work it, girl!!
Carolyn, do you think you could fly on over to my house, we can do lunch and you can rub some of your good ju ju on me!!! LOL!:D:D I just need a touch of your luck!:D;)

I just read the thread further down, and maybe you didn't win the 2nd time but your FD did? Still come see me! LOL!:D:thumbup:;):balloon:

Way to go Deb, and yes you are really sweet. Are you giving her your old one or the new one???LOL. I don't have any shows this week.:cry:

BethCooks4U said:
Carolyn (dannyzmom) won AGAIN!! She won in July and then again this week. What a lucky lady!!

WOO HOO CAROLYN!!:balloon: :chef:

Buy me a lottery ticket will you?

I won last night - I won last night!!
i came here to post but then my computer started giving me trouble...
I WON!

Congrats all who won. No call for me last night but the 5 bookings I got at my Power Cooking Clinic were awesome!

Has anyone asked HO yet when they will post the winners? They seem so disorganized this round...

YAY!

I don't think they posted the winners until after the whole thing was over last time.

I just read an email from my ED saying that she had two shows...one the night after the other...and she got called at BOTH. How cool is that? I didn't get called for either one of mine this week, but I am really excited for her. :)

I saw Melanie Bachman's name twice!! She won two nights in a row. I don't know her, just saw the name twice!

She's my ED. :)

dcypcar.chef said:
We won!!!!! It was a weird situation. I'm not sure how this happened. On Tues. I had a show and the phone rang non stop during the show, but not one of them was the HO. We were very disappointed. I was at work on Wed. and my DH called and said someone from PC had called and said I won something and I was supposed to call her back. She said we won but they hadn't called during the show. I don't know why there was no call she didn't say. She just said that I should pretend that the show was still going on and that we had called. My hostess ( my sister) is very excited. So maybe some of you did win and don't know it yet.

Maybe they called after because the phone was busy when HO tried to call the party.

Di_Can_Cook said:
YAY!

I don't think they posted the winners until after the whole thing was over last time.

Nope, they were a day late or so once but posted them each day...at least fairly quickly. I know I was viewing the first 2 days results by Friday.

I didn't win any FC last night...but I was a winner. My host really wavered about holding the show, but decided to hold the date. 5 guests, 2 of the guests were a couple, so you could say 4 buying guests. Small show (just over $300 in sales at the show) but I got 4 bookings and 1 wedding registry! God is so AWESOME!!! I LOVE it when He shows off!!! :sing:

The phone rang at the host's house at 7:25pm... I was so excited.... it was her mother in law. Oh well, it was still a great show. it will be close to $1000. And I had three bookings. So it will still a good one!

I have a show tonight that I registered, so wish me luck! I had no shows in July during that time so I hope we get something this time around!

janetupnorth said:
Has anyone asked HO yet when they will post the winners? They seem so disorganized this round...

They're posted now!

Well, my show for tomorrow is on "indefinite hold." He's the ultimate hard to coach host ... he's a guy and thinks he knows it all. He thought he could "make people" come.

He's going to see what date works for his "people." He feels a bit rushed with just having come back from a vacation. He's still hoping to put it together this month or early September at the latest.

I did warn him that Pampered Chef might call and if that is the case ... tell them the show is going on now and that there are six people in attendance ... and that I ran out to my car!

(I don't think they will call, which is the only reason I said that!)

My show won last night! It was suppose to start at 6:30 but we didn't start until right at 7:00. I had just told them about the phone call we might be getting and not even 5 minutes later the phone rings. EXCITING!! Considering the day I had yesterday ~ it was a perfect ending :~D

I had 3 shows this week for the blitz. I was hoping one of them would win...

Good luck to our other winners!! Waa Hoo to you!

My phone rang last night at my show - All I could see was the first name on caller ID was Doreen (I'm thinking Doreen from HO :D) But, nope, it was somone wanting to book a show :love:- so all is good! I was hosting my own show and I really don't need the knives, but it would have been cool to win! My guests were hoping I'd win too b/c I was going to give it to one of them.

cookingwith_tara said:
My show won last night! It was suppose to start at 6:30 but we didn't start until right at 7:00. I had just told them about the phone call we might be getting and not even 5 minutes later the phone rings. EXCITING!! Considering the day I had yesterday ~ it was a perfect ending :~D

I had 3 shows this week for the blitz. I was hoping one of them would win...

Good luck to our other winners!! Waa Hoo to you!

Congratulations!! :D

My show won last night as well. We got the call about 7:25. I saw the area code 630 and a smile lit up my face. I had not had a chance to tell everyone before the call came. It was so exciting, considering I only had one show this month.

We won tonight! My host was so funny. When the show started I told everyone about the promo and my host had to go find her phone then she stuck it in her back pocket. We moved on with the show and while we were cooking she all the sudden jumps and says her hiney is vibrating! She looks at the number and rattles it off to me and I was screaming when she answered! When everyone else looked at her and she nodded they got excited too! She was a host who has been on the fence for a good 6 months. This blitz gave her the oomf to have it and then she actually won! I am so excited for her and she said her husband is going to be over the moon (he loves to play with knives).

My show was a lucky winner last night! I guess it really worked out quite well because the host was originally looking at hosting later in the month. I told her about the chance of winning the knife and she changed the date to last night.

We were both very excited!!!

I won last night as well. Everyone was so excited!!

never mind - i found it.

I can't wait to see the 15th and 16th posted! I've been checking but so far nothing.

CONGRATS TO ALL!

<h2>1. How do I enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion?</h2><p>To enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion, simply make a purchase on our website or attend a Pampered Chef cooking party. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.</p><h2>2. When will the winner be announced?</h2><p>The winner of the "Waiting to Win" promotion will be announced on the designated date specified in the promotion rules. This date will typically be within a few days after the promotion has ended.</p><h2>3. Can I enter more than once?</h2><p>Yes, you can enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion multiple times by making multiple purchases or attending multiple Pampered Chef cooking parties. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.</p><h2>4. What are the prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion?</h2><p>The prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion may vary, but typically include a selection of Pampered Chef products. The specific prizes will be outlined in the promotion rules.</p><h2>5. Do I have to be present to win?</h2><p>No, you do not have to be present to win the "Waiting to Win" promotion. The winner will be notified by email or phone, so be sure to provide accurate contact information when entering the promotion.</p>

Related to Waiting to Win: 2 Days and Counting!

1. How do I enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion?

To enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion, simply make a purchase on our website or attend a Pampered Chef cooking party. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.

2. When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the "Waiting to Win" promotion will be announced on the designated date specified in the promotion rules. This date will typically be within a few days after the promotion has ended.

3. Can I enter more than once?

Yes, you can enter the "Waiting to Win" promotion multiple times by making multiple purchases or attending multiple Pampered Chef cooking parties. Each purchase or party attendance counts as one entry into the promotion.

4. What are the prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion?

The prizes for the "Waiting to Win" promotion may vary, but typically include a selection of Pampered Chef products. The specific prizes will be outlined in the promotion rules.

5. Do I have to be present to win?

No, you do not have to be present to win the "Waiting to Win" promotion. The winner will be notified by email or phone, so be sure to provide accurate contact information when entering the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • melaniepc