• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Password: Excited about Website Deal!

In summary, this website offers a great deal where you only pay $6 a month for the full year, which is a great value. It's worth checking out!
hoosierchef
Ok...As you all may have guessed.....I'm still waiting for my password now that I have my Consultant #. :p

I'm really intrigued about this website deal. They didn't have anything like it before when I used to sell. (At least not that I'm aware of.)

What are the details on it? Does it cost you so much a month to have??

hoosierchef said:
Ok...As you all may have guessed.....I'm still waiting for my password now that I have my Consultant #. :p

I'm really intrigued about this website deal. They didn't have anything like it before when I used to sell. (At least not that I'm aware of.)

What are the details on it? Does it cost you so much a month to have??

Let me just add that with two possible fundraisers on the line and one bridal show. I'm very interested and can't wait to get this started! Thanks!

It's $72 for the full year, which works out to only $6 a month. It's a great deal!

It costs either $40 for 6 months or $72 for a year. It is totally worth it! You can check mine out at /katejensenYou have to be qualified in order to get the Wedding Registry link on your webiste as well as Wedding Registries and Individual Orders (people go to your website and order not on a show and have it shipped to them).

Thanks guys! I think that's definitely worth the price and you can deduct the cost on taxes too, right??

Of course!

It's SO worth it!

cmdtrgd said:
It costs either $40 for 6 months or $72 for a year. It is totally worth it! You can check mine out at /katejensen

You have to be qualified in order to get the Wedding Registry link on your webiste as well as Wedding Registries and Individual Orders (people go to your website and order not on a show and have it shipped to them).

So, can people still order off a show until I am qualified?? It only takes 4 shows to qualify though, right?? :confused:

Yes, people can order off a show as long as you have set it up on your website. And to qualify it's 4 shows or $1250, so you might be there sooner than you think. :)

Are websites for any consultant now or just Directors?

Any consultant. Isn't that great?!

Awesome! Much better! :)

What is the "Waiting for Password" offer?

The "Waiting for Password" offer is a special deal available exclusively on our Pampered Chef website. It allows customers to receive a free gift with any purchase of $50 or more.

How do I access the "Waiting for Password" offer?

To access the offer, simply visit our Pampered Chef website and make a purchase of $50 or more. Once you reach the checkout page, you will be prompted to enter a password to redeem the offer.

When will I receive the password for the "Waiting for Password" offer?

The password will be emailed to you within 24 hours of making a qualifying purchase on our Pampered Chef website. Please make sure to check your spam or promotional folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.

How long do I have to redeem the "Waiting for Password" offer?

The "Waiting for Password" offer is available for a limited time only and can only be redeemed once per customer. The password will only be valid for 30 days from the date of receipt.

What is the free gift included in the "Waiting for Password" offer?

The free gift included in the offer may vary, but will always be a high-quality Pampered Chef product. It could be anything from a kitchen tool to a cookbook to enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • emmabelle47
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dpcharlotte
  • Brenda.the.chef