• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahooooooo to Laurie Garza-Carl!!!

In summary, "Wahooooooo to Laurie Garza-Carl!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements and success of one of their consultants, Laurie Garza-Carl. Pampered Chef is celebrating Laurie Garza-Carl because she has reached a significant milestone or accomplishment in her business, such as hitting a sales goal or earning a promotion. Laurie Garza-Carl is a successful Pampered Chef consultant who sells high-quality kitchen products and hosts cooking parties. If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like her, you can visit their website and click on the "Join My Team" button. And yes, you can congratulate Laurie Garza-Carl personally by sending her a message or commenting on
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Congratulations to Laurie Garza-Carl!!! She has been asked to be a Workshop Presenter at National Conference!!! I don't lie when I say I work with the BEST in the biz!!!!

Okay, quick everyone - sign up for her workshop! (Top Recruiters Tell All)

I am registered for it....yes! Glad to hear she is good

Yes - Congrats to Laurie...she definitely deserves it.

BUT, just an fyi - there will be multiple presenters for this workshop, and you don't get to choose who your presenter will be. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
BUT, just an fyi - there will be multiple presenters for this workshop, and you don't get to choose who your presenter will be. ;)

yes, sorry. i got over zealous. plus it's my first time going to NC so i'm not familiar with "the ropes" =D

Thank you Kristina and Becky. You are really kind. And Becky is correct, you do not get to choose your speaker.

I'll actually be presenting for Team Recruiting Game Plan, think it's for TL's and above.

PKD....here's hoping I can actually back up the belief that I'm good. He He

You're gonna do GREAT! They don't just ask anyone ya know!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Thank you Kristina and Becky. You are really kind. And Becky is correct, you do not get to choose your speaker.

I'll actually be presenting for Team Recruiting Game Plan, think it's for TL's and above.

PKD....here's hoping I can actually back up the belief that I'm good. He He

I'm bless that my AD is one of the best in the biz and is a presenter for Recruiting AND I'm blessed to call another presenter (Laurie), friend. Congrats mi amiga! So proud of you! Cannot wait to see you again and give you a huge congratulatory hug! :balloon:

What is "Wahooooooo to Laurie Garza-Carl!!!"?

"Wahooooooo to Laurie Garza-Carl!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements and success of one of our consultants, Laurie Garza-Carl. It is a way to recognize and congratulate her on her hard work and dedication to her business.

Why is Pampered Chef celebrating Laurie Garza-Carl?

Pampered Chef is celebrating Laurie Garza-Carl because she has reached a significant milestone or accomplishment in her business. This could be hitting a sales goal, earning a promotion, or receiving an award for her performance.

Who is Laurie Garza-Carl and what does she do at Pampered Chef?

Laurie Garza-Carl is one of our valued Pampered Chef consultants. She is a hardworking and successful business owner who sells our high-quality kitchen products and hosts cooking parties. She is a great example of the success that can be achieved as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like Laurie Garza-Carl?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant like Laurie Garza-Carl, you can visit our website and click on the "Join My Team" button. You will be able to learn more about the opportunity and sign up to start your own Pampered Chef business.

Can I congratulate Laurie Garza-Carl personally?

Absolutely! We encourage you to congratulate Laurie Garza-Carl personally on her achievement. You can send her a message or comment on her social media page to show your support and appreciation for her hard work and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies