• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Special: Up to 80% Off + Freebies at www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog

In summary, VistaPrint offers free stuff or 80% off depending on what you purchase. They also offer T-shirts for free.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I got this flyer today with my shipment and they are offering loads of free stuff or up to 80% off. They even have T-shirts for free!! Go to www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog to get the offer!

Thank you for the info. I got over $150 worth of stuff for about $12.50. I made sure to start with your link, click on specials after designing my t-shirt (design stolen from Jen), and also clicked on the "promotional items" getting magnet calendars, large magnets, small magnets, and more.

wow.....i just posted on another thread that I couldn't find out where to get the free stuff on vista.........THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Can you please tell me how to make the r in the circle logo after writing Pampered Chef? I know it was Alt and

Alt and 4 numbers of some sort? Thank you!

alt + 0174 (on the number pad)

---
Here are some links to freebies from an email I received.

http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph12?SHOPPER_ID=0TM4MUMSIPI45QJ4TRWRMZ3J7VX4FR2K
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph8
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph6
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph5
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph13?SHOPPER_ID=0TM4MUMSIPI45QJ4TRWRMZ3J7VX4FR2K
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph4
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph9
http://e.vistaprint.com/a/tBGqdPVAZdBOABQ3NsQA-UWmczC/vph10

Denarella said:
Can you please tell me how to make the r in the circle logo after writing Pampered Chef? I know it was Alt and

I found an easy way to do this was to create the basic text, then click on advanced edit, double-click the text where you want to add the registered trademark, then click on special characters button (an "a"), and select the circle r.

I am soooo very happy you guys posted a message about this VistaPrint. I receive e-mails from them all the time, but I thought there was some sort of a catch. I just got my free t-shirt and over $150 in free merchandise for something like $15. What a great site!!!! Keep passing on the info.

I am wearing my free shirt today that I ordered a few weeks ago. I have a pic of it posted in another thread. I really like it. No one commented on it but I could tell people were looking at it...maybe next time they will comment.

can i see some of your girls tshirts you designed??? i want to try this .. do you have to pay for just shipping??

Yes, you pay for the shipping. Everything else was free. I did discover that if I buy one thing... (I think I bought a stamp for $1.99) the shipping is less. When I get my t-shirt I will post a picture. I selected a designed that had gold stars and some sort of swoopie thing (like that word?) running through it. I wrote "The Pampered Chef" on the first line and "Achieve your Dreams" on the second line. I kept it short and sweet. Just some FYI, I didn't receive the special for the free T-shirt until I placed my first order yesterday. Today I received an e-mail offering more free stuff and I found the T under promotional items. They list "free stuff" on their home page, but I found that you have to go through each one of the items to find more free stuff. If you need any help, let me know.

abrahamlaur said:
can i see some of your girls tshirts you designed??? i want to try this .. do you have to pay for just shipping??

If you will do a search for vista print or thread that I started, I have a pic of mine in my thread.

Dawn4 said:
Yes, you pay for the shipping. Everything else was free. I did discover that if I buy one thing... (I think I bought a stamp for $1.99) the shipping is less. When I get my t-shirt I will post a picture. I selected a designed that had gold stars and some sort of swoopie thing (like that word?) running through it. I wrote "The Pampered Chef" on the first line and "Achieve your Dreams" on the second line. I kept it short and sweet. Just some FYI, I didn't receive the special for the free T-shirt until I placed my first order yesterday. Today I received an e-mail offering more free stuff and I found the T under promotional items. They list "free stuff" on their home page, but I found that you have to go through each one of the items to find more free stuff. If you need any help, let me know.

You can right click, and save the picture. Then upload it to a website like photobucket and copy and past the IMG code to post a pic before you get it from Vista's website. If you want to do all that to post it!:D

What is photobucket??

Dawn4 said:
What is photobucket??

www.photobucket.com It is a website where you can upload your pics and share them online with others for FREE. You can set them to private and give it a special password or where anyone can see them. You can use their links to post pics in different places, share by email with family and friends. Iuse to do mine in Yahoo!Photos but the last time I signed in there, there was a message saying they were doing away with it and to pick a website to transfer my pic too. I chose photobucket.

Hope this helps! If you need anymore info pm or email me or post here.

Thank You!
Dawn4 said:

OMGoodness! Mine was $152.36 for $14.74!!! You were so right! I got the blue ink for $2.99 (Red just looked too harsh for me) and it cut shipping in half! W/out the blue ink it was like 30bucks! I can't wait to show you my T!!! I was on the FD Call yesterday and they said that our BEST product is our APRON. Soooo, that's my WHOLE LINE!!! OUR BEST PRODUCT IS OUR APRON....WHAT'S YOUR DREAM? I did the whole alt 0174 thing, ANN THANKS that helped. Now, question, Independent Consultant would only fit on some of my stuff, is that okay? THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!! WOOHOO WOOHOO!

vista house graphiJen
can you tell me where you found the house graphic in vista that you used..I can't seem to find that under any catagory
thanks for your help
karlene

I couldn't find the house either, so I went with a couple of gold stars and a swoopie (I just love that word!) designed. When I get it I'll post a picture. It looks really great!!!

thanks Dawn
I'll check it out....I'm sure it looks great...
I'll go in and start designing now

Have fun!!

Dawn
did you see the cute apron under the BBQ catagory? I'm working on one right now, but it's not coming up free when I got it all done????
karlene

Hey Karlene. No, I didn't see that one. I'm going to have to go check it out. What catagory did you find it under and how much is it???

apron
karlene said:
Dawn
did you see the cute apron under the BBQ catagory? I'm working on one right now, but it's not coming up free when I got it all done????
karlene

On mine, I just searched Apron. You can even change the color to Blue!!:D

I used the apron graphic under BBQ catagory to create the t-shirt
THE PAMPERED CHEF at the top
then the Graphic of apron under that
then under the apron I put:

Our Best Product is Our Apron...
Ask Me How You Can Join My Business

then the business cards I got for FREE (premium 250)
I put the same slogon on them with the apron pic and then put my info
I will hand these out when I'm wearing the t-shirt and even when I'm not

I have no clue how to acually get a pic off the website of Vista (of what I just ordered) so you can all see...they are adorable..when I figure it out, I will upload...any hints would be appreciated

Attached is what the back of my tshirt looks like. I have everything with this purple apron and hat (my friend in advertising told me it would look nice to have my own "brand" with everything I order). My saying is "Bringing family and fun into the kitchen since 1980". I really like the business opportunity one... I may have to place a 2nd order! :D

Attachments

• T-Shirt Design.jpg
    T-Shirt Design.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
So I took everyone's ideas of adding recruiting to the tshirt and here is what I have came up with for the back...

On the front I have the apron and underneath it it says "What's YOUR dream?"

Attachments

• T-Shirt Design 2.jpg
    T-Shirt Design 2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
GourmetGirl said:
So I took everyone's ideas of adding recruiting to the tshirt and here is what I have came up with for the back...

On the front I have the apron and underneath it it says "What's YOUR dream?"

Yea!!! That's pretty much what mine looks like except for a blue apron. Then, I put my website and phone number on (and I think my name I can't remember D'oh!) I figure I'm my best advertiser!

I totally went with recruiting for everything! I figured there's a ton of stuff for sales, I need recruits!!!! I can't wait for it to get here :)

shirtHere's the front of mine :)

Attachments

• livepreview.aspx.jpg
    livepreview.aspx.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 262
shirt and cardhere are my shirt and the card I made to go with...don't know how clear the pics will be. Still trying to figure all that attachment stuff out. Can't get a real good file to attachment from Vista yet
My apron I found is a little different.

Attachments

• livepreviewCA6CJFFV.jpg
    livepreviewCA6CJFFV.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 287
  • livepreviewCAC7RHTA.jpg
    livepreviewCAC7RHTA.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 281
another try for bigger picmaybe these wil be better???? Hopefully
Karlene

Attachments

• livepreview.jpg
    livepreview.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 338
  • livepreviewCALL0Z11.jpg
    livepreviewCALL0Z11.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 319

Related to Vista Print Special: Up to 80% Off + Freebies at www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog

What is the Vista Print special and where can I find it?

The Vista Print special is a promotion offering up to 80% off and freebies on their website, www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog. It can also be found on a flyer included with your Pampered Chef shipment.

What type of freebies are included in the Vista Print special?

The freebies included in the Vista Print special may vary, but can include items such as T-shirts, business cards, pens, and more. The specific freebies available can be found on the website.

Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the Vista Print special?

No, a promo code is not needed for this special offer. Simply visit www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog to access the discounts and freebies.

Is there a limit to how many items I can get for free or at a discount?

The specifics of the promotion may vary, but typically there is a limit to the number of free items or discounted items per customer. This information can be found on the website or flyer.

Can I combine the Vista Print special with other promotions or discounts?

This may vary, but typically the Vista Print special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the specific offer to confirm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • chefkristin