• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Host Cards: Seeking to Collect!

In summary, Vintage Host Cards are promotional materials used by Pampered Chef in the past to incentivize customers to host parties and events. They can be collected by attending parties and events, purchasing from other collectors, or through current consultants. These cards are valuable to collectors due to their rarity and sentimental value. They cannot be used for discounts or promotions and some highly sought after cards include limited edition designs and those featuring popular products or themes.
chefannie
I am interested in these host cards that I think were used sometime ago. They are 5 x 7 and have basic host inforamtion (i.e., host name, address, first call, second call, notes etc.). Does anyone have any of these they are willing to part with? Thanks.:)

The same information is on the "Host Information Form", located in the "Downloads" section on Consultant's Corner. You can print them on 5x7 cardstock (top half on one side, bottom half on the other) and make your own. That's what my Director did - she liked them, too, but they were no longer available so she made them herself.

Here's the link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/host_info_form.pdf

I just print them on regular paper, hole-punch them and put them in a binder to keep track of my host coaching calls. HTH!

Thanks for your help!

1. What are Vintage Host Cards?

Vintage Host Cards are promotional materials that were used by Pampered Chef in the past to incentivize customers to host parties and events. These cards often feature unique designs and special offers for hosts.

2. How can I collect Vintage Host Cards?

You can collect Vintage Host Cards by attending Pampered Chef parties and events, or by purchasing them from other collectors. Many current consultants also have vintage cards available for purchase.

3. What makes Vintage Host Cards valuable?

Vintage Host Cards are valuable to collectors because they are no longer being produced and are considered rare. They also have a sentimental value to those who have been involved with Pampered Chef for many years.

4. Can I use Vintage Host Cards for discounts or promotions?

No, Vintage Host Cards are no longer valid for any discounts or promotions. They are primarily used for collecting and displaying purposes.

5. Are there any specific Vintage Host Cards that are highly sought after?

Yes, there are certain Vintage Host Cards that are more rare and highly sought after by collectors. These include limited edition designs, cards from specific years or events, and those featuring popular products or themes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
baychef
  • DMB75
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies