• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Uses of Mini Flutted Stone: Beyond Cake

L
ltkacz
Besides cake, what else do you use this for?

I make fruitcake in mine.

I also remember people using them for meatloaves when it came out, you can then fill the "dimple" with gravy or tomato sauce.

Let' see...Banana bread, other quick breads, mini meatloafs, maybe mini sheppards pies( I think, havent tried) Individual dessert jello molds, the list goes on and on

Friendship bread baked in it is good...also friendship bread in the silicon pan too...

smarteez2 said:
Banana bread, other quick breads, mini meatloafs, maybe mini sheppards pies( I think, havent tried) Individual dessert jello molds, the list goes on and on
Could you really put jello in the mini-fluted stone and actually get it out?

I remember reading that if you bake on it upside down you can make bread bowls for soup. Hmm friendship bread...that's my specialty, I should try it in the mini fluted.

Friendship breadDoes work AWESOME in this.

missyciccolella said:
I was wondering the same thing.

As long as you sprayed or brushed it well with oil, I imagine you could get the Jello out.I've seen it used for Rice Krispies Treats wreaths. Just tint the melted marshmallows with green food coloring. Add a few redhots for decoration if you like.

Way cute Rae! I just might try that for the neighborhood kids!

missyciccolella said:

You could also probably let the jello set up and then dip the stone (bottom only) into warm water to loosen the jello up a little then turn it out. I have a tupperware jello mold and I think those were the instructions. Granted it is plastic and not a stone... but might work.

1. What is mini flutted stone and how is it different from regular stone?

Mini flutted stone is a type of decorative stone that has a unique fluted or ridged design on its surface. It is typically smaller in size compared to regular stone, making it more versatile for various uses.

2. Can mini flutted stone be used for outdoor projects?

Yes, mini flutted stone can be used for outdoor projects such as landscaping, paving walkways, and creating accent walls. Its durable and weather-resistant properties make it suitable for outdoor use.

3. Is mini flutted stone only available in one color?

No, mini flutted stone comes in a variety of colors and patterns, allowing for more design flexibility. From earthy tones to vibrant hues, there is a color option that can suit any project.

4. Can mini flutted stone be used for non-structural purposes?

Yes, mini flutted stone is primarily used for decorative purposes and is not meant for structural use. It is not load-bearing and should not be used as a substitute for traditional building materials.

5. Are there any unique or creative uses for mini flutted stone?

Aside from its common use in cake decorating, mini flutted stone can also be used for various DIY projects such as creating coasters, candle holders, and even as a unique alternative to traditional tiles for kitchen backsplashes or bathroom walls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
agw
Replies
Views
pmpdRRT
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies