• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting but There's a Bright Spot!

In summary, chef success stacey witlow met the organizer and volunteered to set up her own booth despite not being contacted about it.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey... I had arrangements to do a Health Fair event today just over 2 hours from home... had done my homework and asked if they had a PC Consultant coming... NO... I don't think we even have any in this area at all ... so ... thus the willingness to drive 2 hours, pay a sitter ... ya da ya da ... ANYWAY... my SIL that does Arbonne rode along to do a table as well. She went in when we arrived to see where we should unload etc and came back out to tell me she was pretty sure she saw a PC lady setting up a display. We parked and just went in. I went over to say hi to the PC lady ... and here comes the bright spot ... it was our own Chef Success Stacey Witlow ... I hope I spelled that right... forgive me in advance if I didn't ... she's such a sweetheart ... get this... she told me to set up anyway! She lives 5 minutes from the event site!!!!!! It seems the organizers need to get their paperwork streamlined a bit. So we chatted with another gal that my SIL knows and waved goodbye to Stacey. I hope that she has had a very successful day and made some great sales and contacts!!! She was a delight to meet ... it was a LONG way to go to say hello but I'm trying to find something positve.. 4 hours + worth of gas and $56 bucks to my sitter later... I've been praying asking God what today was for other than meeting a fellow Cheffer. Maybe it was to see how I would handle things??? I don't know but thanks for letting me vent a bit. I am going to call the person that I spoke with who received my paperwork about it anyway.

Well, I hope you both get something good about it and I'm glad it was a fellow cheffer at least!

Hey! It's me! Good thing you didn't stay (even though you did take a 4 hour trip:( ) because we only had about 40 people stop by & most only wanted the free gift.:yuck: We did not have a good turn out at all.

It was great meeting you! Maybe we can get together again for another booth midway for us.

Oh... I'm sorry for you that it was such a small turnout! I'd love to share a booth some day!

I think all the Co-Facilitators wanted was both of your Money if you ask me! Sorry it didn't work out for either of you. Sometimes these events are "for the birds".

Thankfully... there was no charge ... :)

PC Nut said:
I think all the Co-Facilitators wanted was both of your Money if you ask me! Sorry it didn't work out for either of you. Sometimes these events are "for the birds".

It was free. Plus it was their 1st year doing this. It is offered by an extension of one of the schools in our county (which is in the middle of nowhere)

Oh, well that is a different story then! They just wanted to make a great impression on the county. Hope it was worth everyone's time then.

Maybe you two can get together on next year's event and share the booth!

:angel: Just a testament to the GRACE you both showed in an uncomfortable situation! YEAH TO YOU BOTH!

Ah thanks! Stacey was wonderful! I do think that this was totally a very innocent breakdown in communication so I want to clarify that noone wanted to have this happen.... it just did. Whenever an event is new, there are kinks to work out and this was just one of them. God had a reason for it... we may or may not ever know but that's okay too... HIS ways are SO much bigger than ours.

Related to Venting but There's a Bright Spot!

What is "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!"?

"Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" is a versatile tool designed to release steam and prevent your food from getting soggy while cooking in the microwave. It also doubles as a colander and serving dish.

How does "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" work?

The unique design of "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" features a built-in steam release valve that allows excess steam to escape, while the raised ridges elevate your food to prevent it from sitting in its own moisture. Simply place your food in the dish, cover with the lid, and microwave as directed.

Is "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" is made of microwave-safe materials and is designed specifically for use in the microwave. It is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

What are the dimensions of "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!"?

The dish measures 9 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making it the perfect size for cooking and serving a variety of dishes.

Can "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" be used for anything other than microwaving?

Yes, "Venting but There's a Bright Spot!" can be used as a colander for rinsing and draining fruits and vegetables, and as a serving dish for snacks and appetizers. It is also oven-safe up to 350°F, making it great for reheating and baking small dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • ChefEileen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefEileen
  • kcmckay