• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3

In summary, Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks are reward points that can be earned through purchases or hosting a party. They can be redeemed for free products by logging into your P3 account and selecting the desired items. These points have a 6-month expiration date and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but can be used in addition to host rewards or guest specials.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm in my 4th month and need to use all my bonus bucks during this kit enhancement month. I entered everything and it took the appropriate 40% off, but I can't figure out how to enter two different payments. I'm buying a little more than the amount of bucks I have ($20 more) and I see no way of doing both bonus bucks AND debit card payment on a non-commissionable order. Is it really just one or the other? Anyone ever done this before? :confused:

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use both bonus bucks and a debit card payment for a non-commissionable order. You will need to use one or the other. Bonus bucks are only available for commissionable orders, so if your order is not commissionable then you won't be able to use them.

You can use a debit card for the additional $20. The bonus bucks will come off first then you'll have a remaining balance that you can pay with your debit card.Thanks so much!!! I thought I tried that but I just did it again and it worked!

Related to Using Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3

What are Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks?

Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks are a type of reward points that can be earned through qualifying purchases or hosting a Pampered Chef party. These points can then be redeemed for free products.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks?

You can earn Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks by making qualifying purchases through the P3 program, which is our monthly subscription service. You can also earn them by hosting a party and having your guests make purchases.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks, log into your P3 account and go to the "Redeem Bucks" section. There, you can browse the available products and select the ones you want to redeem with your points.

Do Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 6 months from the date they were earned. You can check the expiration date of your points by logging into your P3 account and going to the "My Bucks" section.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks with other offers or discounts?

No, Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the full price of a product. However, you can earn and redeem them in addition to any host rewards or guest specials that may be available at the time of your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • E R