• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3, you must host a party and have at least $200 in guest sales. For every $100 in sales, you will earn $10 in Bonus Bucks. These Bonus Bucks can be used to purchase any product from the Pampered Chef catalog, but they do expire after 60 days and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. To redeem them, simply enter the code at checkout on the Pampered Chef website.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm in my 4th month and need to use all my bonus bucks during this kit enhancement month. I entered everything and it took the appropriate 40% off, but I can't figure out how to enter two different payment types. I'm buying a little more than the amount of bucks I have ($20 more) and I see no way of doing both bonus bucks AND debit card payment on a non-commissionable kit enhancement order. :( Anyone ever done this before? :confused:

You should be able to click the little plus to add a payment type.

Ah ha! I went back in to P3 and figured it out--came back to delete my message and saw sweet Ann was here to help out. Thanks doll! I can't believe I was overlooking that bright green plus sign. Silly me! :eek:

One more question. If I'm using bonus bucks, do I need to put the number anywhere or will PC just assume it's the ones on my account? I saw no where to enter numbers.

I think there is a field to enter the number - but that may have changed since the last time I had PC$ to redeem. With the new system, they probably come out of your account. :)

i just submitted an order with some PC bucks and you don't need a number they just take it out of your PC bucks account.

Thanks, you guys. I was looking for some place to enter my numbers and it wouldn't open up that field for me. I feel much better submitting it, now. :D

Related to Using Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3?

To earn Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3, you must host a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. For every $100 in guest sales, you will earn $10 in Bonus Bucks.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3 to purchase any product?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3 to purchase any product from the Pampered Chef catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items.

3. Do my Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3 expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3 expire after 60 days. Be sure to use them before they expire!

4. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3 with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3 cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They can only be used towards the purchase of full-priced items.

5. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Bonus Bucks in P3, simply enter the code at checkout on the Pampered Chef website. The value of the Bonus Bucks will be deducted from your total purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom