• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Referral Bonus - Help Please?

In summary, Debbie wants to order a past host special at Lee's party, but P3 says that the order has to be for $150.
Jenn822
I'm hoping someone can help...

in August, I did a party and one of the orders came from a couple (boyfriend/girlfriend) but had only the boyfriend's name on the order because he was paying. They indicated "they" were interested in hosting a party in the future, so I entered boyfriend as a booking in P3 when I placed the order.

Fast forward a month and a half, now his girlfriend and her friend want to co-host a party in November. It's her party - but it was technically a booking from the party I did in August. Is there a way I can give the host from August's party the referral bonus on her party if his name isn't on it? :eek:

The party in August was my 2nd party ever and I didn't know how it worked exactly, otherwise I would have talked to them about putting her name on the order instead of his---or at least let them know how this might play out.

Thoughts?

just make them co-hosts. It's not a big deal.

I don't know if this is true, but at our last meeting one of the directors shared that bookings are actually linked to the past host and not the current host. Say if April had two bookings at her show, it doesn't matter who the two bookings are, just that the computer knows that April is eligible to order past host specials at two shows.
Don't know if it is true, but that is the way it was explained, and the director that said it has been in the biz for 17 years, and is high up and usually has things together.
If this isn't the truth, you can go into boyfriend's name in your contacts and change his name to the girlfriend's name and save it. That way, it will still look like the same contact to the computer (if that makes sense).

lesliec said:
I don't know if this is true, but at our last meeting one of the directors shared that bookings are actually linked to the past host and not the current host. Say if April had two bookings at her show, it doesn't matter who the two bookings are, just that the computer knows that April is eligible to order past host specials at two shows.
Don't know if it is true, but that is the way it was explained, and the director that said it has been in the biz for 17 years, and is high up and usually has things together.
If this isn't the truth, you can go into boyfriend's name in your contacts and change his name to the girlfriend's name and save it. That way, it will still look like the same contact to the computer (if that makes sense).

That totally makes sense!!! =) I hope that's true. Anyone else have any thoughts or ideas?

I have done that before. I knew that "someone" wanted to book a party, but didin't have a name. I entered "Suzy Smith" as booking a party and picked a date. Then, when I had the name, I changed it.

Honestly though, I don't think P3 is that smart. It just makes sure that only one person at a party can order a past host discount, and the discount number being used must be within 6 months. That's been my experience

Maybe I'm being dense...Debbie had a party last month. Lee booked a party off of Debbie's party. Debbie wants the host special for this month, and wants to order it at Lee's party. I am trying to put it into P3 but I have a red dot next to it.It has her past booking number and everything... not sure what I am doing wrong.There are no orders on the show yet... (well... 1 for $8.50...) is that the problem?

Yes. The sales have to be $150 before it qualifies as a show and before a past host qualifies to order something at 60% off.

As soon as the other guest sales reach $150 that red dot will go away. Her order does, however, count toward getting the $650 level for the current host.

What is the Past Host Referral Bonus?

The Past Host Referral Bonus is a reward program for our past hosts who refer new hosts to us. It is our way of saying thank you for spreading the word about Pampered Chef and helping us grow our business.

How can I refer a new host to Pampered Chef?

To refer a new host, you can simply share your positive experience with Pampered Chef and encourage them to host a party. You can also provide them with your consultant's contact information or have them reach out to us directly.

What are the benefits of referring a new host?

As a thank you for referring a new host, you will receive a $25 Pampered Chef gift certificate. Additionally, you will also earn a 10% discount on your next party order when your referred host holds their party.

How do I redeem my Past Host Referral Bonus?

To redeem your bonus, simply contact your consultant or our customer service team with the name and contact information of the new host you referred. Your $25 gift certificate will be sent to you via email or mail.

Is there a limit to how many hosts I can refer?

No, there is no limit to the number of hosts you can refer. The more hosts you refer, the more rewards you can earn! However, please note that the referral must be a new host who has not previously hosted a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedpals