• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Old F/W Show Planners: Is It Still Possible?

In summary, you can still use old F/W show planners, but it is recommended to make updates to reflect any changes in product availability, pricing, or seasonal promotions. It is also helpful to cross-reference with current catalogs. Tips for using an old show planner include reviewing it beforehand, marking any updates, and customizing it to fit your needs. You can still earn host rewards with an old show planner, but be sure to follow current guidelines. To make the most out of using an old show planner, you can add new recipes or products and showcase discontinued or limited edition items.
hoosierchef
Are we still able to use the old F/W Show planners?? None of the information has changed has it??

As far as I know!

hoosierchef said:
Are we still able to use the old F/W Show planners?? None of the information has changed has it??

Of course you can....:D

I'm still using them.

Sure! I don't see why not!

I'm still using mine - I have a dozen or so - too many to throw away and they are pretty much just for the hosts to use anyway - same info. I did order a pack of the new ones tho for when the old ones run out!

I have NEVER used them before...However I did finally use one for my show coming up in March. Hopefully they will help. :eek:)

I use them since all of mine have been free...but when I run out, I'm not going to include them in my host packets. No one uses them! I host coach and tell them to fill it out and to have it handy at their show, and not one host has done it!

Winnipegk said:
I use them since all of mine have been free...but when I run out, I'm not going to include them in my host packets. No one uses them! I host coach and tell them to fill it out and to have it handy at their show, and not one host has done it!

Ditto!!! Not one person has used them - even with host coaching...

I'm still using them and I still have a package of F/W Pampered Partner receipts that I'm going to finish. I don't think there are major changes.

Related to Using Old F/W Show Planners: Is It Still Possible?

1. Can I still use old F/W show planners?

Yes, you can still use old F/W show planners as long as the products and recipes featured in them are still available for purchase. It may also be helpful to cross-reference with current catalogs to ensure accuracy.

2. Do I need to make any updates to the old show planner?

It is recommended to make updates to the old show planner to reflect any changes in product availability, pricing, or seasonal promotions. This will ensure that your show runs smoothly and avoids any confusion for your guests.

3. Are there any tips for using an old show planner?

One tip is to review the planner beforehand to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes. You can also mark any updates or changes to make the planning process easier. Additionally, you can customize the planner to fit your current needs and preferences.

4. Can I still earn host rewards with an old show planner?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with an old show planner as long as you follow the current host program guidelines. Be sure to communicate with your host about any updates or changes to the rewards program since the planner was originally created.

5. How can I make the most out of using an old show planner?

To make the most out of using an old show planner, you can add your own personal touch by incorporating new recipes or products that are currently available. You can also use it as an opportunity to showcase discontinued products or limited edition items to create a sense of urgency for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaneBlair
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • loreo