• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Show Planners & More: P3 Switch & Paperwork Supply

In summary, "Paperwork Supply Free" is a website that offers a variety of free printable documents, templates, and forms for personal and professional use. These documents include business forms, legal documents, financial worksheets, and personal organization templates. All the documents on "Paperwork Supply Free" are completely free to use and do not require any payment or subscription. While creating an account is not necessary, it allows you to save and access your favorite documents for future use. The website is also secure and trustworthy, using SSL encryption to protect personal information and not sharing data with third parties.
trps
Silver Member
I just switched to P3 (still hate it -different story) How do I get my set of free show planners and what else is still free?

Go into the search items screen (the magnifying glass), and then sort that list by price. The free items will be grouped together.

I see it doesn't show up as free but I found that it doesn't charge for the first even with the price there.

trps said:
I just switched to P3 (still hate it -different story) How do I get my set of free show planners and what else is still free?

You can also get a set of consultant agreements free each month.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're not a fan of P3, but I'm here to help you get your set of free show planners. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of free resources, including show planners, marketing materials, and training materials. To access these resources, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Resources" tab. From there, you can select "Show Planner" under the "Business Tools" section to download your free set of planners. Additionally, you can find a list of all the free resources available to you under the "Free Resources" tab. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is "Paperwork Supply Free"?

"Paperwork Supply Free" is a website that offers a variety of free printable documents, templates, and forms for personal and professional use.

What types of documents are available on "Paperwork Supply Free"?

There are a wide range of documents available on "Paperwork Supply Free", including business forms, legal documents, financial worksheets, and personal organization templates.

Are all the documents on "Paperwork Supply Free" really free to use?

Yes, all the documents on "Paperwork Supply Free" are completely free to use. We do not require any payment or subscription to access or download our documents.

Do I need to create an account to use "Paperwork Supply Free"?

No, creating an account is not necessary to use "Paperwork Supply Free". You can browse and download documents without an account. However, creating an account allows you to save and access your favorite documents for future use.

Is "Paperwork Supply Free" secure and trustworthy?

Yes, "Paperwork Supply Free" is a secure and trustworthy website. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information and we do not share any of your data with third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • whitetiger