• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Use Those Pampered Chef Ribbons

In summary, the conversation revolved around using PC Ribbons from Merrill on various items, particularly purses and totes. The participants shared their experiences with using the ribbons, with one person mentioning a specific purse that she sewed the ribbon into. They also discussed the possibility of finding other totes and purses to use the ribbons on. One person expressed interest in purchasing a purse with the ribbon already attached. The conversation ended with friendly exchanges and offers to help each other find suitable items.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Put your PC Ribbons from Merrill on whatever you can. I have a great little purse that I have one on. Today I was walking down the hall in my Dr.'s office and saying goodbye to the Dr. The next patient was being taken to a room and she made the nurse stop so that she could ask me if I had a catalog I could give leave for her to have when she checked out. The ONLY reason she knew was the ribbon on my little pocketbook! I of course could not get her contact info since the Dr was standing there grinning at both of us... so now I'm PRAYING she will contact me... all I know is her first name!!!!! :) I'm on a search for other totes and pocketbooks that I can use them on.

I am planning to make (yes, sew myself) some purses. I will have to get those ribbons to attach them. Thanks for the suggestion.

Good luck with your contact!

I saw a consultant with an awesome bag a lady made for her! She took one of the ribbons and sewed it into the purse...I wish I had a photo! It is a cloth handbag and the ribbon was a little more than half-way up the bag...it matched the fabric very well and I would love to have one like it!

quiverfull7 said:
Put your PC Ribbons from Merrill on whatever you can. I have a great little purse that I have one on. ... I'm on a search for other totes and pocketbooks that I can use them on.

Diane, that is a great idea! Can you describe the purse you're using them with now, and also let us know when you find others that will work? I'd love to get one!

Hey KD! Diane and I are in the same cluster and have the same purse - it is wonderful! We got it at the silver jewelry and purse kiosk here at our mall - its black - more of a square shape than the one from Merrill and about half the size - just cute as can be and has loops around the top to run the ribbon thru. Its canvas. $20. Came with piano key ribbon which is so not me. If I see another one, I'll pick it up for you okay! :) hope all is well! C

Cindy, you are so awesome. Love you!!! xoxokd

1. How can I use the Pampered Chef ribbons for decoration?

There are numerous ways to use the Pampered Chef ribbons for decoration. Some ideas include tying them around the neck of a jar or bottle, using them as napkin rings, or wrapping them around a gift box or bag. You can also use them to create bows for centerpieces or to add a pop of color to a serving platter.

2. Can I use the ribbons for cooking or baking purposes?

No, the Pampered Chef ribbons are not meant for cooking or baking. They are primarily used for decoration and should not come into contact with food or heat.

3. How long are the ribbons?

The length of the Pampered Chef ribbons varies depending on the product. However, most ribbons are approximately 24 inches long, giving you plenty of length to work with for various decoration ideas.

4. Are the ribbons reusable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef ribbons are designed to be reused. They are made of high-quality materials that can withstand multiple uses and still look great.

5. Can I purchase additional ribbons separately?

Yes, you can purchase additional Pampered Chef ribbons separately. They are available in a variety of colors and patterns on our website or through our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pampchefrhondab