• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns

In summary, "Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns" is a service offered by UPS that allows customers to schedule a pickup for their exchange or return packages. To schedule a pickup, customers can call UPS or use their online pickup request tool. There is a fee for this service, which varies depending on location, package weight, and other factors. To use this service, customers must have a UPS account and the package must be eligible for pickup. The package must also meet weight and size restrictions. Customers can track their package using the tracking number provided by UPS or through their website or mobile app.
StephanieTPC
Ok - Since these are the first returns I've ever had to do - I got the email from the Solution Center telling me that UPS will be out within five days to get the package. I'm not at home during the day - so do I just leave it on my door step and hope that no one steals it? Do I call UPS and arrange to take it to them instead?

:confused:

You do not need to contact UPS, PC does that. Just leave it out where ever they leave things when they are delivering to you. Make sure the reference # is on the outside of the package.

They usually pick it up on the next business day after I have called/emailed the adjustment in.

It would be best to call UPS and arrange for a pick-up at a specific time that you will be home. This way, you can hand the package directly to the UPS driver and avoid any potential theft. Alternatively, you could also drop off the package at a UPS location yourself. Make sure to keep track of your tracking number and any other necessary information for the return.

Related to Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns

What is "Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns"?

"Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns" is a service offered by UPS that allows customers to schedule a pickup for their exchange or return packages instead of having to drop them off at a UPS location.

How do I schedule a "Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns"?

To schedule a pickup, you can either call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS or visit their website and use their online pickup request tool. You will need to provide your pickup location, package information, and preferred pickup date and time.

Is there a fee for "Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns"?

Yes, there is a fee for this service. The fee varies depending on the location, package weight, and other factors. You can find out the exact fee by using the online pickup request tool or by contacting UPS.

What are the requirements for using "Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns"?

To use this service, you must have a UPS account and the package must be eligible for UPS pickup. The package must also meet the weight and size restrictions set by UPS.

Can I track my "Ups Pickup for Exchange/Returns" package?

Yes, you can track your package using the tracking number provided by UPS. You can also track the pickup status on the UPS website or through their mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • crystalscookingnow