• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Cleaning Routine with Microfiber Dish Cloths - Only at $60 Order!

In summary, the dishclothes are the best selling point. They are exclusively for guests and can be reused multiple times. The swiffer is another great selling point.
amya
So what is the great selling point on the dish cloths? I know I can sell the towels by showing how they can soak up 2 cups of water from the Batter Bowl, great for cleaning, etc. But what can we say about the dish cloths to make people want to buy $60 worth of products to get them free?

My director told me the fit on the head of the swiffer. You can reuse them over and over.

point out that they are exclusively for guests, not in the catalog to buy but free with $60 purchase then go over cool tips: dusting, car washing, soaks up great etc!

I love them! The towels are quite large...these are the perfect size for cleaning in the kitchen, or dusting, or cleaning the bathroom....and I love the idea about the Swiffer - I'm going to have to go try that!

Microfiber towelsI use a handout that I put in each guest folder. Been selling lots of these towels. I do use them on my Swiffer and works great. The two best selling ideas is cleaning the toilet. I paint the picture of wiping up the dust and UCK that collects on the base of the toilet. I say that I used to have to wipe it several times before getting the dust off, now it stays on the cloth. I sell different colors (one of the kitchen and one for the bathroom, that way I know which is for which). I also sell them on the "windows" cleaning. I DO WINDOWS NOW! I share this idea.... Get one wet, yes with just water! Clean the window and use a second one for drying! No streaks, no lint, no dirt! These are the last things that I sell and usually sell several at each show! Under $10 and it's a great add on! Or if they are close to the $60, I suggest trying at least one! They are guaranteed for a year and if they don't like them, PC will buy it back from them. I usually find my repeat customers will buy a 2nd or 3rd one too! Hope this helps with the towels! As for the dishcloth, if you haven't used one yet, you need to get one in your hands! I earned them and will NOT use anything else in my dishwater! Great for picking up those spills or wiping the table after meals! Great for our non-stick cookware! I can go on and on.....

(Hope the attachment came through!)

Attachments

• Micro fiber cloth Info-Blank.doc
    116 KB · Views: 460
Thanks for the info Connie! I will use that!

Thanks Connie for the flyer!

Thank you Connie!!:) :)

One of the ladies that just book at my first show was very disappointed that the towels were the guest special for April. I tried to tell her how great the towels were, but she still wasn't interested in them.

I actually love them.

They are great for drying your hair, too. Rubbing your wet hair with them will cut your drying time in half! Great size to take to the gym or for swimmers to stick in their bags.

Oh I bet they would dry hair fast. I'll have to try it. :)

When the towels first came onto the line with the HWC, my first show of May that year the hosts house was just beautiful. White carpets, white furnature, everything beautifully polished. Imagine the looks on everyones face when one of her guests spilled RED WINE on her white carpet! :eek:
I threw down that microfiber towel, and it sucked every drop out of that carpet! You wouldnt have known anything had spilled at all!

Also, my hubby LOVED to clean his motorcycle with that pink towel! Course, he would pull the bike up, as close to the back of the house as he could, so no body driving by the front could see him and his manly pink towel! :D He swears by it, and is uber grateful to Pampered Chef for making it in other colors!

I personally love it for cleaning off my Stainless Bowl set and any of the chromey pieces in my kitchen.

I saw a demo at a Home & Garden show at a booth selling microfiber towels (not as thick as ours). I watched their demo and could barely stand the wait to get home and try out our towels.

1. You can clean without using spray cleaner -- one wet and one dry towel (or 1/2 a wet towel) . Wipe with wet towel, dry with dry towel
2. Using step one is a "WOW oh WOW this is WONDERFUL!" for cleaning the bathroom mirror, (go try it and let me know if you agree . . . ), and for anything stainless, Also good for eyeglasses (not after cleaning the mirror and stainless --) They demoed cleaning the mirror by smearing butter on the mirror.
3. In the demo, they put mascara on a white carpet scrap and used a wet micro towel to clean the carpet -- and the mascara came out.

I earned the dishcloths for free -- but I want more because they are a handier size for cleaning than the towels are.

Clean your mirror or stainless anything using the "no cleaner, wet towel, dry towel" method and you will be sold on their value.

Thanks..Perfect. I just started using them...and I still don't know why I use them besides the PC tag on them.
BAHAHAHA. I needed this to tell me why...LOL

I like the cleaning power of the microfiber, but the texture sometimes sets my teeth on edge. Don't know why. It's especially bad when my hands have terribly dry skin and the microfiber towels just seem to cling and pull on my skin.

Yeah the texture really bugs me too. Its just icky.

One of my cluster-mates has the same issue. She leaves hers in the bags and takes them to shows so people can see the colors, then she sells them at a discount at the end of the season.

chefmelody said:
I like the cleaning power of the microfiber, but the texture sometimes sets my teeth on edge. Don't know why. It's especially bad when my hands have terribly dry skin and the microfiber towels just seem to cling and pull on my skin.

I have the same problem in winter. I CAN NOT touch them when they are dry. My hands get soooo dry on the winter. I usually use my chef tongs to get them out of the draw and fling them in the sink!!! Kinda sounds like the not touching raw poultry thread!!!LOL

chefmelody said:

I couldn't stand them either but once I washed and dried them a few times they softened up (or maybe I did) I love them now. And I Love, LOve, LOVE cleaning with them. After this post, I think I'll be able to sell some now! ;)

The texture ooks me out. However, after washing and drying it a few times, it's much better. I love it for drying my hair in the summer. We don't have air conditioning, and the humidity makes my hair take forever to dry. The micro-fiber towels just suck that water right out of my hair!

I keep one in my van, too, for spills. (No, I don't have small children. I'm just really accident-prone.)

A tip for dry hands...I share this at my shows....put 1 tsp of sugar in the palm of your hand, add 1 squirt of our hand soap (or any for that matter, but hey, I'm not trying to sell Ivory:) and wash hands. Dry and use lotion. The sugar acts as an abrasive to remove dry skin. I do actually sell soap and lotion this way. HTH...

Never thought about it as a gym towel. I like that!

Re the texture: try to let it air dry the next time you wash it. That softened mine back up!

Hey Melody, glad to see I am not the only one then that doesn't like the feel of these when my hands are dry!

I love using them though! Just need to apply hand cream before I do!!

Kelly

1. What are microfiber dish cloths made of?

Microfiber dish cloths are made of ultra-fine synthetic fibers, typically a blend of polyester and polyamide. The fibers are woven tightly together to create a soft, absorbent and durable cloth.

2. How do I care for my microfiber dish cloths?

To keep your microfiber dish cloths in top condition, it is recommended to wash them in hot water with a mild detergent. Avoid using fabric softener as it can leave a residue on the cloth that will decrease its absorbency. It is also recommended to air dry or tumble dry on a low heat setting.

3. Can I use microfiber dish cloths on delicate surfaces?

Yes, microfiber dish cloths are safe to use on delicate surfaces such as glass, stainless steel, and granite. The soft fibers will not scratch or damage these surfaces, making them perfect for cleaning and polishing.

4. How long do microfiber dish cloths last?

The lifespan of a microfiber dish cloth depends on the frequency of use and how well it is cared for. With proper care, these cloths can last for several years. It is recommended to replace them when they become worn or lose their absorbency.

5. Can I use microfiber dish cloths for other cleaning tasks?

Yes, microfiber dish cloths are versatile and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks in the kitchen and around the house. They are great for wiping down counters, cleaning appliances, and even dusting. Just be sure to wash them after each use to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ghosking1856
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Crys Hall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies