• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Super Starter Bonus Kits

In summary, people that earn their SS in July will get the new Spring bonuses, but people that earn in August will get the new Fall bonuses. The new Fall bonuses include the Mandolin and the Chillzane Rectangle.
KYCHEF
I was not sure which to post under, but the new SS Bonus Kits thing confuses me. Can someone set me straight? It says if you earn your SS 1,2 or 3 in July you will not get the Fall Bonus Kits, but if you earn in August you will. My SS3 is in August will I get the new Fall bonus kit or not?? Cause I did earn my SS2 in July. Thanks

From what you wrote, I would think you are right in getting the fall kit in August. What is SS3's fall kit? I just finished my 5th month so I'm curious on what they changed in the SS.

Best of luck in your business.

If you earn any of the SS Bonuses in Aug, you get the new Fall SS Bonus packages. But for everyone that earns SS Bonuses in July, then you earn the Spring bonuses.

I just earned my SS2 in July and instead of the USG, I got the new mandolin. I was very surprised, but very happy!

Okay...thanks for clearing that up. I'm glad you mentioned the Mandolin in the SS2 Amanda because I was also curious about that. Thanks

Did anyone else notice that the rectangular striped platter is being retired, but it's still on the new super starter brochure. Are they going to leave it in the plus bonus or did they just overlook that when they redesigned the flyer?

I caught that also!

I emailed HO this morning, but who knows if I will hear back. Just don't want to promote for a product that will no longer be available!

It's still in our line, just with the SET... so not entirely discontinued.
What I'm wondering, is why the couple from the Wedding Registry brochures are holding a pile of discontinued products :rolleyes:

ah..well that makes sense...thanks for clearing that up. I quickly looked over everything. maybe it was too much work to take a picture of a new couple holding new products. If HO wants to send me a bunch of new products for FREE, my fiance and I will take our picture and submit it for their use... ha ha

I just earned SS3 yesterday in July and sure wish we would get the new Fall Products. I think it would be mre benefitual to us, but hey I will take whatever I get FOR FREE, haha! Although I really do want the Chillzane Rectangle. I think it would be good if we got a choice between several packages like you do if you earn "bank" packages during SS.

1. What is included in the Updated Super Starter Bonus Kits?

The Updated Super Starter Bonus Kits include a variety of essential Pampered Chef products, such as our top-selling Stoneware, Quick-Stir Pitcher, and Garlic Press. The exact contents may vary, but all kits are carefully curated to provide you with the tools you need to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does the Updated Super Starter Bonus Kit cost?

The Updated Super Starter Bonus Kit is available for only $159, which is a great value considering the high-quality products included. Plus, as a new consultant, you can earn back the cost of the kit through sales and orders within your first 30 days.

3. Can I customize my Updated Super Starter Bonus Kit?

Unfortunately, the Updated Super Starter Bonus Kit is a pre-designed package and cannot be customized. However, if you have specific products in mind, you can always purchase them separately to supplement your kit.

4. How do I earn the Updated Super Starter Bonus?

In order to earn the Updated Super Starter Bonus, you must sign up as a new consultant and purchase the kit within your first 10 days. Then, you must submit at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days. If you meet these requirements, you will receive a $50 credit towards your next order.

5. Are there any additional benefits to purchasing the Updated Super Starter Bonus Kit?

Yes, in addition to the products included in the kit, you will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards, bonuses, and commission on sales. Plus, you will become part of a supportive community of consultants and customers who share a love for cooking and quality kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenn'sKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brookeskitchen
  • LilBit'sMomma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • twinmomjen