• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Starter Month Bonus Packs?

In summary, the Starter Month Bonus Pack is a selection of top-selling products and business supplies to help new Pampered Chef consultants get started. The cost varies and cannot be customized, but additional products can be purchased separately. It is not required for new consultants and can be purchased through a consultant or on the website with their assistance.
pchefinski
Before they changed to the new kit, they had the super starter month bonus packages, where if you had $X in sales, you earned bonus product packages. I can't find anything of the sort on CC.. did they do away with those and go to just PC dollars?

yep. if you signed in Jan you got your choice of super starter or pc dollars but after that everyone is pc dollars.

I think so. I think you can only receive the PC dollars now.

Yes, PC dollars only. Now they can buy whatever products they want...or paperwork, etc.

In your opinion, is it a better deal how it is now or was it better before with the free bonus packages?

Much better now. The new consultant can choose what she wants to buy instead of PC picking out things for her that she might already have.

My new consultants are loving the program.

I think it is a much better deal now. It helps consultants keep their costs down if they get PC$s as they can use it for supplies as well as towards specific products they might want.

The new program is so much better! I love the new theme of choices for everything!

Lisa

1. What is included in the Starter Month Bonus Pack?

The Starter Month Bonus Pack includes a selection of our best-selling products and business supplies to help you start your Pampered Chef journey off strong. It includes items such as our Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Mini Measure-All Cup.

2. How much does the Starter Month Bonus Pack cost?

The cost of the Starter Month Bonus Pack varies depending on the current promotion and your consultant agreement. Please reach out to your consultant for more information on the current pricing.

3. Can I customize the products in the Starter Month Bonus Pack?

The products included in the Starter Month Bonus Pack are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to add to your collection.

4. Is the Starter Month Bonus Pack required for new consultants?

No, the Starter Month Bonus Pack is not required for new consultants. It is simply a way to kickstart your business and have some essential products on hand.

5. How do I purchase the Starter Month Bonus Pack?

You can purchase the Starter Month Bonus Pack through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will be able to assist you with the ordering process and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amazoncook
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Pamperedcheffkg