• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated P3 Version for New Credit Card Auth- How to Tell?

In summary, the email said to make sure you have the most current version of P3 by Sept 30th for the Credit Card Authorization thing. The person thinks their brain isn't working and their whole body hurts from sorting over 250 boxes of Cub Scout Popcorn, multiple times getting moved, so they're choosing to ignore the email. They're submitting a show tomorrow and if for some reason the update needs to be done then they'll do it, but otherwise they're leaving it as is. The person has several consultants on their team and they might want to double check to see if their update worked.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok. I got the email from PC saying to make sure you have the most current version of P3 by Sept 30th for the Credit Card Authorization thing.

But my question is, doesn't it automatically do updates whenever I open it?? I really don't want to run a Manual Update (since they don't bother to provide VERSION numbers to compare with mine) and then it get screwed up (which seems to be my luck..."if it ain't broke, don't fix it!").

So is it not automatically updating for THIS new feature? Oh- and I submitted a show last week, and it did the automatic Credit Card verification...so does that mean mine is ok?

Sorry- I'm tired, my brain isn't working and my whole body hurts from sorting over 250 boxes of Cub Scout Popcorn, multiple times getting moved- plus other things. Uggh...So my head isn't working.

I know. I thought the same thing. I did the update anyway but I don't think I needed to.

I got that email- but since I already submit a show this month I'm choosing to ignore it. I'm submitting a show tomorrow and if for some reason it needs the update then I'll do it. But otherwise; I'm leaving it as is.

It does still automatically update, but it seems that not everyone was doing it. Tech support got bombarded with calls because consultants couldn't submit September shows. Turns out a manual update fixed the problem. I think it was just a general email.

Ok. Good. Sounds like I'm ok then. They had me wondering.Thanks! :)

Yeah, there are so many consultants who only submit at the end of the month. I think they're trying to avoid a nightmare in Tech Support on the 30th. No matter what they say/suggest there will still be a lot of people who don't put anything in until the last minute. That will cause a lot of people to NOT get their sales in for September which will affect a lot of people. Ugg.

I have several of those on my team - and there's no telling them.

You might want to double check it anyhow. I thought mine updated too because it took so long to open at the beginning of the month, but when I couldn't submit my show (got a weird message too, not a fail message or an update needed message) I called and turns out that my update didn't work.

1. What is the updated P3 version for new credit card authorization?

The updated P3 version for new credit card authorization is a new and improved system for processing credit card payments. It includes enhanced security measures and improved user experience.

2. How is the updated P3 version different from the previous version?

The updated P3 version has several key differences from the previous version, including stronger encryption methods, real-time fraud detection, and a more streamlined user interface.

3. Do I need to do anything differently to use the updated P3 version?

If you are already using the previous version of P3 for credit card authorization, you will need to update to the new version. This may involve downloading new software or making changes to your settings. It is important to follow the instructions provided by your payment processor.

4. Will the updated P3 version affect my current credit card processing fees?

The updated P3 version may or may not affect your current credit card processing fees, depending on your payment processor and any changes they may make. It is best to contact your payment processor directly for information on fees.

5. How can I tell if I am using the updated P3 version for credit card authorization?

If you are unsure whether you are using the updated P3 version, you can check with your payment processor or look for any notifications or updates from your payment processor. You can also check the version number of your credit card processing software or platform to see if it matches the updated P3 version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShellBeach