• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Rummage Sale

In summary, the group is discussing ideas for advertising at a rummage sale. One person suggests setting up a table with a sign-up for a free cooking show. Another person suggests having a card table with a drawing for PC products and old catalogs and recruiting information available. They also discuss using flyers with hostess specials and help whip cancer products, as well as giving out smarties candies with stickers containing contact information and a message to book a party. One person mentions using old catalogs to avoid feeling disappointed if they are taken without returning. Another suggests using a sign-up for a free show instead of a drawing.
mrssyvo
We are having a 3-family rummage sale this weekend, and I am wanting to have PC information to hand out. I have my business cards, but I would like to come up with a flyer of some sort to hand out also. Have any of you done anything in the past to advertise at the rummage sale?

I haven't done this myself, but I'm getting ready to have a yard sale and am interested to see what others have done...

i have set up a table that says - sign up to win a FREE cooking show. then i set a batter bowl out with the pad of info sheets (cant remember the real name) next to it with some catalogs. when the yard sale is over i call everyone back and let them know that they have won.... hee hee... its a win/win situation b/c everyone wins :)

I have decided to have a card table set up near check-out, wiht a drawing for PC products and FREE show. I will have old catalogs, and recruiting information available. I am trying to decide what flyers to have on display, I think maybe the one that has all 3 months hostess specials on it, and I also will probably have the help whip cancer products on display, but I am afraid they may walk off.

Have a trifle bowl filled with smarties candies and put a sticker on each one that has your contact info and says "Be a smartie, book a party!" :p Give one to each customer with each transaction.

I know -- I'm lame. :p

yummybytes said:
Have a trifle bowl filled with smarties candies and put a sticker on each one that has your contact info and says "Be a smartie, book a party!" :p Give one to each customer with each transaction.

I know -- I'm lame. :p

I think that is too cute!!:p :p :p

yes, yes and yes to all those answers. I would definately use old catalogs that way when they run away never to return it doesn't hurt as much lol

If you put a sign that says register for a FREE show you're not saying it is a drawing, they are registering. So they must want it :D

What is a Pampered Chef Rummage Sale?

A Pampered Chef Rummage Sale is an event where consultants and customers sell gently used or discontinued Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. It's a great opportunity to find great deals on kitchen tools and gadgets.

When and where are Pampered Chef Rummage Sales held?

Pampered Chef Rummage Sales are typically held in the spring and fall. Locations vary, but they are often held in community centers, churches, or other public spaces.

Who can participate in a Pampered Chef Rummage Sale?

Anyone can participate in a Pampered Chef Rummage Sale! Consultants, customers, and even non-Pampered Chef sellers can set up a booth to sell their products.

What types of products can be sold at a Pampered Chef Rummage Sale?

Only Pampered Chef products can be sold at a Pampered Chef Rummage Sale. This includes gently used or discontinued items, as well as retired products. No other brands or products are allowed.

How can I find out about upcoming Pampered Chef Rummage Sales?

You can find out about upcoming Pampered Chef Rummage Sales by checking the events section on the Pampered Chef website, or by contacting your local consultant. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • CAPCnewbie