• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: A Guide to Hosting a Successful January White Sale

In summary, the white sale was a success, as Vicky was able to earn the dots tote by having sales in by midnight on the 15th. She also used a catalog show and left messages with her customers.
Vicky
I need to do some major damage control. My January is falling apart at the seams...........I have two shows left out of 5 that I started with and am considering a "January White Sale". Has anyone done this with Sucess? What kind of flyer did you use?

Thanks in advance~~
Vicky

We've got tons of snow on the ground---not normal for us & I've had 4 shows cxl/reschedule so I sent out a white sale. Anything in the catalog with white on it 20% off--NO TAKERS--I was bummed. Good luck with yours.

I attempted one last week to get more triple points, but I didn't get any takers either :(

Did you send out a flyer? or email? I have Garden Club in the morning and want to get this started............

I didn't do a "white sale" per se, but I did a Snow Day Virtual show last weekend. We got a whole half inch of snow here in the Atlanta area, but since we're not equipped to handle it, and the snow had a chance to melt and turn into ice overnight, practically everything was closed last Friday, including my 9-5 workplace (they never do that).

I offered a free gift with every purchase. I hadn't even decided what I would give, I figured something small (I ended up doing i-slices). I sent out an email to my whole list. I set up a catalog show on my PWS and used the invitation from that. Then I picked up my phone and called everyone in my phone book. I mean, I literally started from the As and called everyone in order. I was stuck at home, and I figured most everyone else was too. Between Friday and Saturday I got through to the bottom half of the Rs. I left a lot of messages, but either way what I said was pretty much this:

Hi, this is NooraK your very own, personal Pampered Chef Consultant. I wanted to call and let you know that since we're having such fabulous weather and we're all pretty much stuck at home, I'm hosting a virtual Pampered Chef show so that you can do some shopping without ever leaving your house. I'm offering a free gift with every purchase, and I'm taking orders through my website and over the phone. My website address is /NooraK and you can just use "Snow Day" as the name of the host. Or you can give me a call at xxx.xxx.xxxx. I'll be collecting orders until about 5 PM on Sunday, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity while you can! If you need anything, please let me know. I hope you're having a fabulous day and staying warm!

I ended up with $206 in sales. Not a huge amount, but enough to submit as a show, and since I put it in on Sunday, I got triple points, and I earned the dots tote.

Oh, and I've also seen in CN that some consultants who are snowed out of a show, will do a phone-in that night for the guests that were invited. I don't remember the details, but she or the host will have the guests who were supposed to come call in their orders during the time the show was supposed to have taken place. Or you could call the guests. Either way, if they're not coming to the show because they're snowed in, then you know they're probably at home.

I have 2 questions:

1. How do you do the 20% off?

AND

2. To get the tote you have to have sales in by midnight on the 15th? Does that mean that Friday sales do or don't count?

Sorry, maybe these are dumb questions!

1. You would calculate the amount your customer will pay (the discounted amount), and enter their payment into P3. Then you would enter a second payment as "Consultant Gift" for the difference. The amount is then deducted from your TPC Debit or Credit card when you pay for the show.

2. To earn the tote, you must hold and submit two shows January 1-15. So if you collect orders on Friday, and can get the show submitted by midnight CENTRAL time, then they count.

1. What is the "January White Sale" at Pampered Chef?

The "January White Sale" at Pampered Chef is an annual promotion that offers discounts on white kitchen and cookware items. It is a great opportunity to stock up on essentials for your kitchen.

2. When does the "January White Sale" start and end?

The "January White Sale" typically starts on January 1st and ends on January 31st. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or catalog for the most up-to-date information.

3. Are all white products included in the sale?

No, not all white products are included in the sale. Only select kitchen and cookware items in white color are part of the promotion. You can find a list of included items on our website or catalog.

4. Can I use other discounts or coupons during the "January White Sale"?

Unfortunately, no. The "January White Sale" cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant discount on eligible items.

5. Can I purchase "January White Sale" items online?

Yes, you can purchase "January White Sale" items online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. Please note that shipping may take longer than usual during this busy promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
Replies