• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking a Heart-Hardened Mind: Reflect & Decide

In summary, "Unpacking a Heart-Hardened Mind: Reflect & Decide" is a workshop that helps individuals identify and address mental barriers hindering personal growth and decision making. It is beneficial for anyone looking to improve their self-awareness and decision-making skills, especially those struggling with a hardened mindset. The workshop includes group discussions, reflective activities, and exercises to address thinking barriers and learn practical strategies for mindful decision making. The duration of the workshop may vary, and all materials will be provided, but bringing a notebook and pen is recommended.
amy07
I'm sure it's been discussed here before, just didn't go looking for it.......anyways, I have had the book for quite some time and kind of tucked it away. Started reading last night, and after I got the kids to school I have done NOTHING today until I finished it. Very timely for me. My heart has become quite hardened. Now to process it all.

If you have not read it, I highly recommend it. But I believe you must be ready to receive the message to understand it. My stubborn self has a lot of reflection to do. and decisions to make.

I loved this book. I have ordered the companion guide to go with it. I can't wait to see how it works.

I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this book. My mom gave it to me to read, but w/ an 18 month old, reading times are few & far between. I'm excited to read it though!

I've been wanting to read this book since it was mentioned at a devotional luncheon for teachers at the beginning of the school year. I haven't gotten to it yet, and was delighted last Sunday when our Sunday School class facilitator said that we're going to read and discuss it together beginning in May!

Both my sister and my cousin told me in January to read this book. I finally did last month. Oh, my!! Very timely for me, which is why they were insisting I read it in the first place! It should really be read in a quiet place, away from tv, kids, and other distractions. Excellent read!

What is "Unpacking a Heart-Hardened Mind: Reflect & Decide"?

"Unpacking a Heart-Hardened Mind: Reflect & Decide" is a workshop designed to help individuals identify and address any mental barriers or thought patterns that may be hindering personal growth and decision making.

Who can benefit from this workshop?

This workshop is beneficial for anyone who wants to improve their self-awareness, decision-making skills, and personal growth. It is especially helpful for those who feel stuck or have difficulty making important decisions due to a hardened mindset.

What can I expect from this workshop?

In this workshop, you can expect to participate in group discussions, reflective activities, and exercises designed to help you identify and address any barriers in your thinking. You will also learn practical strategies and techniques to help you make more informed and mindful decisions.

How long is the workshop?

The duration of the workshop may vary depending on the group size and pace. Generally, it can range from 1-2 hours.

Do I need any materials for this workshop?

No, all materials will be provided for you. However, it is recommended that you bring a notebook and pen for note-taking and self-reflection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • PChef_ang
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • lt1jane