• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unopened F/W Cooking Show Invite Postcards & Dessert Recipe Cards

In summary, the unopened F/W cooking show invite postcards and dessert recipe cards are used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef cooking show and provide them with a recipe for a delicious dessert. To use them, simply fill out the postcards with your show details and send them out to guests, or hand out the recipe cards at the show or include them in the postcards. They are customizable with your own information and can be ordered through your consultant or the Pampered Chef website. These items are also included in the host rewards program, allowing you to earn points and share the recipes with your guests.
lisacb77
I have 2 packs unopened F/W cooking show invite postcards.

I also have 2 packs unopened dessert recipe cards, but I don't mind keep those as much. But if it will help move the other cards I'll part with those.

I know these are not big ticket items, but I thought if anyone was in need for Feb. shows I'd put them out there. Please email me if you are interested!

1. What are the postcards and recipe cards used for?

The unopened F/W cooking show invite postcards and dessert recipe cards are used to invite guests to a Pampered Chef cooking show and provide them with a recipe for a delicious dessert.

2. How do I use the postcards and recipe cards?

Simply fill out the postcards with the details of your cooking show and send them out to your guests. The recipe cards can be handed out at the show or included in the postcards for guests to try at home.

3. Are the postcards and recipe cards customizable?

Yes, you can personalize the postcards with your own host name, show date, and contact information. The recipe cards also allow you to fill in your own name and show date.

4. Can I order more postcards and recipe cards?

Yes, you can order additional postcards and recipe cards through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are the postcards and recipe cards included in the host rewards program?

Yes, the postcards and recipe cards are eligible for host rewards points, so be sure to include them in your show and share the delicious recipes with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • LeslieRenee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • brandenc