• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Shopping Potential with $300PC from Catalog Tote

In summary, the conversation discusses the individual's excitement of finishing their 60 day (30+30 for joining in Dec) and earning $300PC. They are excited to read up on all of the "what should I buy?" threads and start their new business.
KateD
I'm so excited that I just finished my 60 days (30+30 for joining in Dec) and I squeaked in at the buzzer to get $300PC!!

Catalog tote, here I come (and then to decide on the other $285)!

I'll be reading up on all of the "what should I buy?" threads.

CONGRATULATIONS! What a way to start your new business!

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!!

Thanks, y'all! Some days I still feel like I'm missing something in getting the ball rolling, but I think probably everyone up to the top feels that from time to time. Having tangible benefits really makes me feel more confident, which can only make me a better consultant (and then FD, then Dir, and so on and so forth).

That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!! You're doing such a wonderful job!

whoo-hoo! Way too go!!!

Great work!!! Don't you just love the free stuff! :)

Congrats!!!! I love the new pc bucks that i earned too it was like feeling christmas getting to pick the stuff for FREE !!!! then when they get here it is even more better getting to play with all the items !!!!!!

You are off to a great start congrats!!!!!!

It definitely felt like pre-Christmas circling pictures in the Sears catalog as I picked out my first two orders - some outlet items and another hefty Supply Order - but it's scary how quick those PC$ can burn a hole in your pocket! I know they're being reinvested (and getting me fun things - it's good but dangerous to love our products like I do), but it's still hard to part so quickly with money I know I worked so hard to earn!!! But when the FedEx man comes again and again, well, that will be lovely!And when the commission checks get bigger and bigger, well, that will be even better!

congats and keep up the great work!

Save some PC $$ for April...40% off products (up to a retail vaue of $500 -- limit of 1 of each product)!!! Your money will go farther that way.

Congrats!

Related to Unlock Your Shopping Potential with $300PC from Catalog Tote

What is the "Unlock Your Shopping Potential with $300PC from Catalog Tote" offer?

The "Unlock Your Shopping Potential with $300PC from Catalog Tote" offer is a promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can earn $300 in free products by hosting a party and reaching a certain amount in sales.

How can I qualify for the $300 in free products?

To qualify for the $300 in free products, you must host a party and reach a minimum of $600 in sales. This can be achieved through in-person or virtual parties.

Can I choose which products I want for the $300PC offer?

Yes, you can choose any products from our current catalog to redeem your $300 in free products. This offer is not limited to specific items.

Is the $300PC offer combinable with other promotions or discounts?

No, the $300PC offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for hosting a party and reaching the minimum sales requirement.

How long is the $300PC offer valid for?

The $300PC offer is valid for 60 days after the date of your party. This means you have 60 days to redeem your $300 in free products from the date of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Monty060609
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies