• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximize Your Catalog Tote Leads with These Recipe Card Holder Tips!

In summary, the tote has a capacity of 50 recipe cards and adjustable dividers to accommodate different sizes. It is made of a water-resistant material but not completely waterproof. Personalization options are not currently available, but stickers or labels can be added. The tote is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys a few months back there was a suggestion on how to collect the leads generated from the Catalog Tote using a recipe card holder. The person who introduced it had a quite a few things in the recipe holder. I only remember a few things she put in there, does anyone know what I'm talking about? Do you have the list?

I remember, blank drawing slips, recipes, and that's all I remember. I know she kept at least 4 different things in the holder.

Thanks in advance!!

In my catalog tote I have what is an expand a file, similar to the recipe card holder. In it I have:
Business cards, pens, blank drawing slips, recipe cards w/ my contact info on them, mini catalogs and your life your way flyers.
So while I'm out and about I have all the tools with me that I will need.

I also have post cards, that explain how to shop the outlet from my web-site.

Thank you guys! I cannot believe that I forgot about Patsy's video! I thought I heard it somewhere else though. Shows you how good my memory is. Hahahaha~~

Related to Maximize Your Catalog Tote Leads with These Recipe Card Holder Tips!

1. How many recipe cards can the tote hold?

The tote has a capacity of holding up to 50 recipe cards.

2. Can the tote accommodate different sizes of recipe cards?

Yes, the tote has adjustable dividers that can accommodate different sizes of recipe cards, including standard 3x5 and 4x6 cards.

3. Is the tote waterproof?

The tote is made of a durable, water-resistant material, but it is not completely waterproof. It is recommended to keep it away from direct contact with water.

4. Can the tote be personalized with my name or logo?

Currently, the tote does not offer personalization options. However, you can easily add a sticker or label with your name or logo to the outside of the tote.

5. Is the tote machine washable?

No, the tote is not machine washable. It is recommended to spot clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jigsmom
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • esavvymom