• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Dream Escapes with Level 1 Merchandise - Customize Your Prizes Now!

In summary, you can choose two items under the Sweet Dreams category or one item in the Cloud Nine category. If you'd like two of the same item under "Sweet Dreams" indicate the quantity when you place your order.
I just went on to look at the Level 1 merchandise options... did anyone else notice that "You may choose two items under the Sweet Dreams" category or one item in the "Cloud Nine" category. If you'd like two of the same item under "Sweet Dreams" indicate the quantity when you place your order."

I did not realize this all year!!! I am so excited that I can pick 2 prizes for the category!!

Can we order our goodies yet??? I'm torn between a Dooney and Bourke Bag or 2 GCs to Merrill and PC $$$! :O

we can start claiming tomorrow at 10am cst.

OH SWEET! When's the deadline to purchase do you know???

christinaspc said:
we can start claiming tomorrow at 10am cst.

How'd you find out that info, girl? I've been excited to claim mine! I'm sad that they took away my aerogarden, though. :( I was gonna get that and the kitchenaid countertop oven. There's nothing else in the "pick 2" category I want now, though. So, I guess I'm gonna get the Bose sound dock from the other category.

Keith, the kitchenaid countertop oven is $99 at Macy's online right now so with shipping it's like $120 max (regular price $199). I'd get it there and pick 150PC$$ instead. Use the money that you would have spent on supplies for the oven.

Rats! The redemption site is down right now for Updates.:(

I sure hope that what I wanted isn't taken away. DH and I had a hard time deciding what to get. We narrowed it down to either the flat screen TV, or the Screen Tent. Then, I researched a bit a found lots of bad reviews for that TV - so it's the Screen Tent that we want. If it's taken away, it will be like starting all over again.

I do know that I don't want jewelry, purses, watches, or crystal. I don't need any PC products either....I might end up taking Restaurant GC's and PC $$.

Did anyone get a confirmation email that you achieved it? I thought it was weird I didn't; but I know I earned it. I'm thinking about a digital camera, but not positive yet.

I'm thinking about getting the gc but I would like to get something that I can look at and say,I earned this with PC instead of a bunch of free meals. I mean, yeah, that's nice but I think I want something that I'll have in a year or longer. Just something to think about. With that being said, I'm looking at the 120 gb Ipod but do I really need an Ipod? Ugh, I hate decisions like this. :eek:

lacychef said:
Did anyone get a confirmation email that you achieved it? I thought it was weird I didn't; but I know I earned it. I'm thinking about a digital camera, but not positive yet.

No, I didn't either. But when I log into the site it says "Congratulations you have enough points and recruits to earn level 1" or something like that. We'll see what happens after 10 a.m. CST. :)

It's either the Bose Sounddock for me, or PC $ and I can get some cookware. Not that I *really* need cookware. So many decisions to make!

PampMomof3 said:
I'm thinking about getting the gc but I would like to get something that I can look at and say,I earned this with PC instead of a bunch of free meals. I mean, yeah, that's nice but I think I want something that I'll have in a year or longer. Just something to think about. With that being said, I'm looking at the 120 gb Ipod but do I really need an Ipod? Ugh, I hate decisions like this. :eek:

I know Kristi - that is how I feel too. I was feeling really good that I was going to be able to get something for our family that we can all enjoy and be able to say that I earned that w/ TPC! I sure hope it's still there once they do the updates!

PampMomof3 said:

We are still using the phone that I earned on a promotion a couple of years ago. You are right, it is a great feeling to know you earned it.

When I was a TW consultant back in the dark ages (over 30 years ago) I bought a shelf with my first paycheck. I still have it and it still feels good! :thumbup:

That's AWESOME!!! I can't wait!

I did get an email and went to the site last night. The "get 2" info was on the mail screen under the description of the award. I never saw that before, so I was really excited. I want the GC for Spafinder, so I am not sure which category it is under. I will be so excited if I can get that AND PC$$$ too!
We can start redeeming at 10 CST today!!!! Happy shopping!

leftymac said:
How'd you find out that info, girl? I've been excited to claim mine! I'm sad that they took away my aerogarden, though. :( I was gonna get that and the kitchenaid countertop oven. There's nothing else in the "pick 2" category I want now, though. So, I guess I'm gonna get the Bose sound dock from the other category.

You know I go and read everything and when I was going to tell you it said you were away in messenger so I figured you were sleeping. I am sorry they took away one of your prizes. I was going to get a watch now I am thinking on the mp3 player I thought about getting the i-pod clssic but i heard it isn't small it is rather large and I dont want a bit bulky thing.

The site is up now... shop away!

Congrats to all the Level 1 earners... Disney here I come in 2010!

christinaspc said:
You know I go and read everything and when I was going to tell you it said you were away in messenger so I figured you were sleeping. I am sorry they took away one of your prizes. I was going to get a watch now I am thinking on the mp3 player I thought about getting the i-pod clssic but i heard it isn't small it is rather large and I dont want a bit bulky thing.

The iPod itself isn't bulky..the storage it has is large.

really? I am having a hard time trying to decide to get the apple classic i pod or the samsung mp3 player and pc bucks

Whooo Hoooo!

Just ordered my Screen Tent!

We've wanted one for camping for several years - I'm so excited! We already have camping reservations for June, and this is going to be a great addition to our campsite.:thumbup:

I got mine! Weber Grill for DH (who was just asking around Christmas when he would get his grill!) and PC$ for me. I plan on using it to pay for conference and taking my conference club money back as "conference cash" since they aren't doing that this year any more.

I went with the samsung mp3 player and the pc bucks I can't wait to get either of them I am hoping the pc bucks don't take the 4 to 6 weeks like the others things will to arrive

$150 Spafinder gift card
Portable DVD player

Can't wait!!

Woo-hoo...good news! I needed a pick-me-up! I ordered the I-Robot Workshop robot (My entire first floor is tile, so no more sweeping for me!) and the Spa Finders Gift Certificate...I love spa days but very rarely treat myself to one.

I was thinking about getting PC dollars, but honestly I will earn or buy anything I want, but, like I said, time at the spa is a treat that I feel too guilty to splurge on.

Also, I'm meeting with a recruit lead on Sunday, so if all goes well I'll be getting some PC dollars anyway with the current recruiting promo!

I am thinking about getting the roomba. I need to go and look though. I also thought about the dirt dog since where I want to put it is hard wood flooring.

I decided to get $300 PC dollars. I wanted more products than I did a Bose sound dock!

leftymac said:
I decided to get $300 PC dollars. I wanted more products than I did a Bose sound dock!

I won't even say it....

product whore

Oops, I did!

wadesgirl said:
I won't even say it....

product whore

Oops, I did!

Exactly! That's why it made sense for me to do it. :)

leftymac said:
Exactly! That's why it made sense for me to do it. :)

Admitting it is the first step to recovery! Unless you don't want to recover.

wadesgirl said:
Admitting it is the first step to recovery! Unless you don't want to recover.

Why would I want to recover?

Great choices everyone! I think I"m going to walk away and think about it for a little while. I just can't decide!!!

See, I'm with Keith. Products!! For the past 2 years I've been excited to use my PC Visa at conference to pay for things. This year, since that isn't an option, I'm still trying to decide what to do. Oh, and honestly I didn't even know we could get out there and redeem them....so I'm glad I saw this post. You all are 'da bomb!!

After my show last night I was checking email and there was a shipping email with tracking number for my mp3 player and it says it will be here on Jan. 21st I am super excited.

I got the coffee grinder/brewer for my DH and the sewing machine for myself. I'm giving Dan the coffee maker as a thank you for spending time with the kids while I'm at shows, and the sewing machine may just start a new hobby for my daughter and me.

I just ordered the Roomba. I was talking to my DH today I asked DH if there was anything he wanted and he said the roomba as great.

How long does it take to receive our PC$$ and Merrill Gcs? Is it instantly or 24-48 hours? anyone know?

I was wondering the same thing about the PC $. My Spafinder GC just shipped.

ooops, my bad. I didn't realize that we could start making our selections......not that I know what to get. But I guess I better get shopping....

Yippee!!! I just ordered my Roomba, with three kids, two dogs and a cat, I can't wait to get it. My second choice was PC$. You can use it in April for Kit enhancement and make it go that much further, $500 worth of product for $300...just an idea.

ok...I just ordered the Roomba, it didn't come with anything else. I already had the three kids, two dogs and a cat.

jeninthekitchen5 said:
ok...I just ordered the Roomba, it didn't come with anything else. I already had the three kids, two dogs and a cat.

hahahhhhahahah!:chef:

does anyone happen to know if the restaurant gift cards can be used at another restaurant within the same "family". I know that Outback and Bonefish GC can be interchangeable, but I don't know what other "family" of restaurants these belong to if any at all. And the only restaurant listed that we have is Chilis - not one of our favorites

amy07 said:
does anyone happen to know if the restaurant gift cards can be used at another restaurant within the same "family". I know that Outback and Bonefish GC can be interchangeable, but I don't know what other "family" of restaurants these belong to if any at all. And the only restaurant listed that we have is Chilis - not one of our favorites

I think the ones that are listed are the ones that are in the same family.

I know that Chili's and Macaroni Grill are interchangeable.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think the ones that are listed are the ones that are in the same family.

I know that Chili's and Macaroni Grill are interchangeable.

yeah, I figured that. Bummer.
Now, I have to figure something else out.....thinking the landscaping lighting and maybe the merrill GC.......ughhhh! I hate making these kind of decisions. I do much better with choosing between A or B. Possibly C. too many choices confuses my little brain:yuck:

amy07 said:
yeah, I figured that. Bummer.
Now, I have to figure something else out.....thinking the landscaping lighting and maybe the merrill GC.......ughhhh! I hate making these kind of decisions. I do much better with choosing between A or B. Possibly C. too many choices confuses my little brain:yuck:

That's why I had DH look at it with me. He is much better at narrowing down than I am!

I am super excited about our tent!

I got the Samsung Surround Sound Entertainment Center - can't wait to get it. We just got a new tv - nice big one, and the sound stinks on it! I'm sure playing the Wii games will be awesome with surround sound too

I'm getting the cordless phones (they are suppose to not have interference with wireless), and the Coleman Tent!

I took the Merrill gift card to get signs made up for my car and maybe a few other fun things... and then I decided to do something different and got the grocery shopping list organizer, I'm ALWAYS writing out lists so I thought this was kind of neat! I'd never spend that much money on it on my own so I thought, what the heck, I earned it right!

I am so glad I took a look at this post, or I wouldn't have known that I could order already! Before I found out I was pregnant, I was trying to decide between the PC $$ (to put toward conference registration) or a digital camera (mine is in dire needs of replacement). Now that I am due on July 21st, there is no way I am going to make it to conference for Wave 1 (or any wave for that matter):cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:, so the digital camera it is.

Now to go order it! :D:love:

Just redeemed my Pc and Merrill GCs! :D

Finally Redeemed!! I got the Kitchenaid blender and PC $$'s for Conference registration!!!

<H2>1. What is the Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of items that can be used to customize your dream escapes. These items fall into two categories: "Sweet Dreams" and "Cloud Nine."</p><H2>2. How many items can I choose from the "Sweet Dreams" category?</H2><p>You can choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category. This means you can either choose two different items or two of the same item.</p><H2>3. Can I choose more than one item from the "Cloud Nine" category?</H2><p>No, you can only choose one item from the "Cloud Nine" category. This category is meant to offer a higher-value prize option for those who only want one item.</p><H2>4. Do I need to indicate the quantity of the item if I want two of the same item from the "Sweet Dreams" category?</H2><p>Yes, you will need to indicate the quantity of the item when you place your order. This ensures that you receive the correct number of items.</p><H2>5. Can I still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise if I didn't realize I could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year?</H2><p>Yes, you can still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise even if you didn't realize you could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year. Simply indicate the quantity of the item you would like when you place your order.</p>

1. What is the Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef?

The Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of items that can be used to customize your dream escapes. These items fall into two categories: "Sweet Dreams" and "Cloud Nine."

2. How many items can I choose from the "Sweet Dreams" category?

You can choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category. This means you can either choose two different items or two of the same item.

3. Can I choose more than one item from the "Cloud Nine" category?

No, you can only choose one item from the "Cloud Nine" category. This category is meant to offer a higher-value prize option for those who only want one item.

4. Do I need to indicate the quantity of the item if I want two of the same item from the "Sweet Dreams" category?

Yes, you will need to indicate the quantity of the item when you place your order. This ensures that you receive the correct number of items.

5. Can I still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise if I didn't realize I could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year?

Yes, you can still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise even if you didn't realize you could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year. Simply indicate the quantity of the item you would like when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melodyprine
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • minirottie