• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exclusive Deals: Book a Host Special for December Shows Now!

In summary, Sheryl can order a booking host special for her December show, but cannot use the benefit after she became a consultant.
floccies
I was not a consultant when I hosted a show in December, now I am a consultant with shows booked from my December show -- Can I order a booking host special for those shows?

I think as long as you did not become a consultant as a result of your show. I mean, as long as the booked show is not one of your initial 6. Am I right, guys??

No, as a consultant you can't take advantage of the booking benefit.

I was told that once you become a consultant you can't use your booking benefit anymore... granted I have ordered things on a registry and used my PHD, so maybe you can try???

Just order under the person that is having a show and use her discount ex: 25% plus guest special 20% total: 45% off of stoneware plus you will get paid commission. :D

I think I just did this....oops! The gal that recruited me told I could use my booking benefit and she also told me that with every show you are entitled to two host benefits and you as the consultant could use one if the previous host didn't??? I don't think she knows what she is talking about, right?

Sheryl

If the host special is something that I want that my host doesn't, then I'll order it under the host's name. I believe that there is only one host special available...but months like February, the host special is 2 stones. If your host doesn't want 2 stones, you certainly can order one of them. I had a host that didn't want stoneware this month, so I ordered the Deep Covered Baker as the host special, and I got it for $26!! WAHOOOO!!!! heck of a deal for me! Anyway, if there is a past host at the show that you are doing (that was booked from his/her show) and the past host does not want the host special, you can order it under his/her name. Just make sure you tell he host/Past host that you are doing this, just so they know who it belongs to!
This is probably really confusing to you...sorry if it is! And if I'm wrong, the other cheffers will let me you and I both know about it!

Thanks pcchris! My recruiter was here when I submitted my 1st show, and the program took the order w/o questioning it. I did, but the computer didn't so off it went! But just today I read in the paperwork that a consultant cannot submit an order of any kind on host show. At least not in the consultant's name...So, do I do anything, or just wait to be reprimanded? :confused:

Related to Unlock Exclusive Deals: Book a Host Special for December Shows Now!

1. What are the exclusive deals for December shows?

The exclusive deals for December shows include discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products, free shipping on orders over $75, and a free gift with every purchase.

2. How do I book a host special for a December show?

To book a host special for a December show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a show for December. Your consultant will then help you choose the best host special for your show.

3. Can I combine the host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts through our host rewards program.

4. Are the host specials only available for in-person shows?

No, the host specials are also available for virtual shows. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests so they can place their orders online and still take advantage of the host special.

5. What is the deadline to book a host special for a December show?

The deadline to book a host special for a December show is November 30th. This will allow enough time for your consultant to process orders and ensure delivery before the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd