• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

United Way Fundraiser at Provincial Government Office

In summary, Misty is having a table at her place of work and she is selling products including dry soup mixes and brownies with recipe cards wrapped in cello. She is also thinking of doing a Christmas themed event.
Firegirl
I am having a PC table at my place of work, which happens to be a large provincial government building. Our Ministry does a huge United Way Campaign everyear, with various fundraisers. Like a chili cook off, silent auction, creative crafts, bake sale etc. I want to have some products to sell cash and carry but mostly I want to collect orders. I was thinking of keeping it to sm batter bowls with the layered mixes. (dry soup mix and brownies with recipe card wrapped in cello.
Anyone else have a good cash and carry idea for Christmas them fundraiser.
I just want to generate lots of orders for November Sell A thon?

Hey Erin...

I would definitley go with some Christmas themed items - all the Cranberry Linens and guest towels are items that need to be seen and showcased. The microfibre towels are a must and that way you could demo a couple (use your spring ones to demo). They are a great price point too...keep the price points low for the cash and carry but demo your expensive stuff (knives, pans, stoneware, chopper). The low price point cash and carry products will then serve as an "add on" for the orders they place for all the expensive stuff. Make some chocolates in the silicone cupcake pan as a sweet treat for stopping by your table....use the "low fat" choc wafers from Bulk Barn and the put a big a poster saying "low fat" choc (always generates interest) - that way you can stand out from all the other bake sale items...make sure to cut them in half though as people turn into piggies when they see them!

Do the tool turn about game (see the files list) as well as using some great fair guest information cards (again, see the files list).

Anyway, these are just some things I do at fundraisers and fairs. It just kinda all came tumbling out...haha, good luck!

m

Thanks Misty. How do you make the chocolate wafers in the silicone pan?
Its all about the Cranberry isn't!

Chocs in silicone pan:

buy chocolate discs (aka as choco wafers in Bulk Barn)
Melt in in microwave, 30 secs stir, 30 secs stir until 80% melted
pour in so its a quarter full
refridge 5 mins and pop them out when hard.

DONE.

Hey Firegirl, I'm doing the same thing at my work! We are a Provincial/Municipal type organization and we also have a big United Way campaign. I'm just doing catalogue sales but so far, so good!

1. What is the United Way Fundraiser at the Provincial Government Office?

The United Way Fundraiser at the Provincial Government Office is an annual event where employees of the government office come together to raise money for the United Way charity. In this event, employees can participate in various activities and events to raise funds for the charity.

2. How can I get involved in the United Way Fundraiser?

There are many ways to get involved in the United Way Fundraiser. You can participate in the events and activities organized by the committee, donate money or items for the silent auction, or volunteer your time to help with the fundraiser. You can also spread the word and encourage others to participate in this important cause.

3. Where does the money raised from the United Way Fundraiser go?

The money raised from the United Way Fundraiser goes towards supporting various programs and initiatives that help improve the lives of individuals and families in need. These programs include education, health, and social services, among others.

4. Can I make a donation to the United Way Fundraiser even if I cannot attend the event?

Yes, you can still make a donation to the United Way Fundraiser even if you cannot attend the event. You can donate online through the official United Way website or contact the committee organizing the fundraiser for other donation options.

5. Is there a goal for the amount of money to be raised at the United Way Fundraiser?

Yes, there is a goal for the amount of money to be raised at the United Way Fundraiser. The goal is set by the committee and is based on the previous year's fundraising efforts. The ultimate goal is to raise as much money as possible to support the United Way charity's important work in the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Back