• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Fundraiser Idea: Offering Incentives for Kids' Sales at a Daycare

In summary, the conversation involves discussing the possibility of a fundraiser with a girl who owns two daycares. The idea of offering prizes to the children who make the most sales is suggested, with options such as gift cards and coupons. The idea of contacting other daycares is also brought up, with the suggestion of offering a movie and popcorn as an incentive. The conversation ends with a request for a form letter to be shared among the group.
jenniferlynne
A girl that came to a show of mine a couple of months marked that she might be interested in doing a fundraiser. I don't know her personally, but I do know that she owns two daycares. I was thinking of maybe offering some prizes to the kids who get the most sales/orders. Maybe gift cards to Toys R Us for the highest two or three sellers. I don't want anyone to feel left out, so I was thinking maybe coupons to McDonalds or something to all the kids that participate?

I just wanted to get opinions from you all on this. Whenever the kids sell stuff at school, they get prizes based on how much and usually the kids that sell the most get a pizza party. Or maybe I can buy the daycare something (movies or books) if they reach a certain goal?

I'm open to all suggestions!!!

I haven't done any fundraisers yet, but I have been reading a lot (here) about different ideas people have. I have heard of giving prizes. I like the idea. I am still very confused about when people give some of their commission based on a "sliding scale"... I love the new fundraiser scale for May. I hope it's a huge success and PC decides to change their guidelines. Good Luck!

After I started this post I did some more thinking. I may make up a form letter and send it to all the daycares around me. I will tell them that in addition to the other prizes, any daycare that sells at least $1000 will receive the movie Flushed Away (it will be out on DVD in February) and popcorn for a movie day. I really don't care if I make a lot, I just want those double points next month!!!!

oh..good idea on contacting daycares... I should do that. If you come up with the letter that you're going to send them, would you mind posting it?

Yes, I will. Just keep in mind that I'm not real good at making them, so it won't be very fancy.

What a great idea! I hadnt thought of that one. Wow! I would be interested in seeing your take on a letter too. If I put one together in the next few days, I will post it too. Kristi

What kind of incentives can I offer for kids' sales at a daycare?

There are many different types of incentives you can offer, such as small toys or prizes, a pizza party for the top sellers, or a special activity day for the whole daycare group.

How can I make sure the fundraiser is age-appropriate for the kids at the daycare?

One way to ensure the fundraiser is age-appropriate is to choose products that are suitable for children of all ages, such as cookie cutters or kitchen tools. You can also involve the daycare staff in selecting the incentives and making sure they are appropriate for the kids.

What is the best way to promote the fundraiser to parents and guardians?

The best way to promote the fundraiser is to send out flyers or emails to parents and guardians, as well as posting information on the daycare's social media pages. You can also have the kids create their own advertisements to share with their families.

How can I track the sales and determine the top sellers?

You can track sales by having each child keep a record of their sales and turning them in to the daycare staff. You can also create a leaderboard or chart to display the top sellers. Another option is to use an online platform or app to track sales and determine the top sellers.

Are there any legal considerations I should keep in mind when offering incentives for kids' sales at a daycare?

It is important to make sure that the incentives comply with any local or state laws regarding contests, prizes, and promotions involving children. You may also want to consult with the daycare's legal counsel or obtain parental consent for participation in the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyt
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies