• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make a Successful Ticket Fundraiser for a Local Daycare?

In summary, the conversation discusses a fundraising idea involving selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a shopping spree with Pampered Chef products. The profits from ticket sales are split between the fundraiser and the winner, and the fundraiser organizer is responsible for tax and shipping costs. The idea has been successful for some and there is a flyer with different fundraising options available for reference.
jterre
Hi all... I'm coming to you for a little help with a fundraiser I would like to pitch to a local daycare!
I would like to do something along the lines of selling tickets for a few dollars, not sure how many dollars!!, and splitting the profit w/ the daycare and using the other money to have one or two winners to purchase product. Does that sound like a good idea and if so has anyone every done something similar?
Thank you!!
Jenn

Hi Jenn,
I did something similar at craft fairs this past fall. I called it "win a shopping spree with the Pampered Chef", and made signs that said "Buy a $2 raffle ticket (I had them fill out a survey slip), 50% of the ticket sales will go DIRECTLY to (organization) 50% will go to our LUCKY WINNER for a Pampered Chef shopping spree! Winner will be notified via phone and must order by (your closing date). Winner will be responsible for tax and direct shipping, based on order total". This went over fairly well at one of the fairs and I got many leads which resulted in 3 bookings and one potential recruit. The other fair didn't work as well only $10 to the winner, who is doing a catalog show for me right now. I think it is worth the try, what have you got to lose. I plan on doing this again.
good luck,
Loretta

Loretta~

Is it a good idea to use w/ a catalog fundraiser or just as the fundraiser alone?

I've done a 50/50 that way before! We sold the tickets for $1 each or 6 for $5. The winner got half in product (I paid shipping and tax and just added it to another show). It went really well. Now I offer it with all my fundraisers! It's a great way for organizations to make even more money!

There is a flyer somewhere on here that I cannot find. I have one saved at home.(I'm at work). It's a great flyer but I can't seem to find it, I was trying to save you some time. It doesn't really tell you how to do it, it just breaks down 3 different ways to do fundraisers.

The first explains the earning potential based on sales on a classic regular fundraiser.
The 2nd is a 50/50 raffle
The last is selling tickets for a pre made PC basket that requires a $150 in product basket to be made.

Katie that would be great if you happen to find it. I'm trying to figure out the best way to help and also the best way to pitch the idea!!
Thanks everyone!!
Jenn

I will post mine when I get home and get on the computer! I don't know why I can't find it in files I thought I found it pretty easily! Oh well. I will get it on here later tonight! And I'm not taking credit I got it from here! LOL:D

This is a great idea. I will absolutely do this the next time I work a booth for a mom 2 mom, craft show, etc. Thanks!!

What is a ticket fundraiser?

A ticket fundraiser is a type of event where tickets are sold to raise money for a specific cause or organization. Attendees purchase tickets to the event, and the proceeds go towards the fundraising goal.

How do I organize a ticket fundraiser?

To organize a ticket fundraiser, start by determining your fundraising goal and choosing a cause or organization to support. Then, decide on the type of event you want to hold and create a budget. Next, set a ticket price and start promoting the event through various channels. Don't forget to secure a venue and any necessary permits or licenses.

What are some popular ticket fundraiser ideas?

Some popular ticket fundraiser ideas include a charity dinner, silent auction, concert, raffle, or sports tournament. You can also get creative and come up with unique events that will attract attendees and help you reach your fundraising goal.

How can I sell tickets for my fundraiser?

There are several ways to sell tickets for your fundraiser. You can sell them online through a ticketing platform, in person through a ticket booth or table, or through a combination of both methods. Make sure to promote your event and ticket sales through social media, email, and word of mouth to increase ticket sales.

Is there a way to track ticket sales and attendance?

Yes, many ticketing platforms offer tools to track ticket sales and attendance. This can be helpful for planning and budgeting for future fundraisers. You can also keep track of ticket sales and attendance manually through spreadsheets or paper records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Citchen Couture
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD