• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Ideas for a Successful Fundraiser at My Church?

In summary, Cheryl is planning a fundraiser where she will have products out for guests to try. There will be a drop-in opportunity, and she is also offering a gift package. She is suggesting that the guest order through the host, and she also suggests printing PP receipts.
tiffanypc05
i'm doing a fundraiser at my church in november and we are going to set up one day in the fellowship hall and have the products sat out and the guests can stop in and view the products maybe taste a sample of a recipe, etc. but what i need ideas about is what would be a good time to start and end. It's just going to be a drop in kind of thing....

Also, the lady that's over it wants to do some gift-giving ideas...
Does someone have any ideas about gift packages--i was thinking of doing the layered brownie in the batter bowl but other than that my minds blank.

Also, should i offer some kind of discount, etc. for ordering gift packages?

Since it's going to be a drop in sorta thing Should I demo a recipe OR just have products sitting out that the guests could try out-for example: onions to chop w/ the food chopper, or tomatoes to slice with the um?

It's going to for the children SO the parents would be getting outside orders---what kind of incentive should i use to get them to sell, sell, sell!!!
I was thinking a $25 gc for the parent and a $25 gc for the child to a place of there choice but not sure what to do!!1

Also, I'll be taking my laptop and printer with me to the church-don't you think i'll come out cheaper by printing the receipts off the computer OR do it with the ones that have the 3 copies.

So, please help me because i want this thing to be organized!
I'm sorry this is so long but this thing is going to be huge!!!!
I'm expecting anywhere from $3000-$4000 in sales

A come and go type thing. My opinion would be to have the products out so that they can try the products out - the food chopper idea was great and I would so have the new utility knife to cut tomatoes! If you haven't tried it yet, oh my gosh, we use it all the time. Anyway.......

I would have samples of recipes out with the recipe on a card with what cookbook it came from. That's what I'm doing at my fundraiser in Sept.

The receipts that have three copies are 9.75 per 100 and the Pampered Partner receipts are 2.50 per 100. Since you are taking you computer and printer to the fundraiser, if you have ever used the PP reciepts before, I would use them. They are cheaper and you wouldn't have paper copies since the order would be on your laptop. Hope I have been of some help and good luck!

Cheryl Mackey
Making your days in the kitchen less stressful!

THis is what I found in my files. Now, I didn't create any of these, I'm just passing them along. ;) Since some of these are older, some price changes should probably be done as well.;)

Attachments

• Gift Ideas.doc
    26 KB · Views: 478
  • GiftstoGoGiftBoxes.doc
    25 KB · Views: 388
  • GiftsToGoThemeShow.doc
    21 KB · Views: 521
  • holiday_wish_list.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 411
  • holiday_gift_flyer04.pdf
    232.8 KB · Views: 355
Cheryl, you make a great point about the order forms. I love printing the ones from PP. Do you skip the order forms at your shows and maybe just copy the wish list instead? I intend on printing PP reciepts and include in my host TYous for them to include in their bags.

You could design your own outside order form with the children's logo on it. I would post mine but I can't upload excel's files. This way you would have a copy of what they ordered in print(in there hand writing). This way you keep this copy until a week or so after they receive their order just in case there is a problem. You print them from your computer or take one copy to a copying place (sometimes for can find this as cheap as 3cents each) Then give them out to everyone ahead of time and have some on a table at the fundraiser set-up.

1. How can I come up with creative recipe ideas for my Pampered Chef products?

One way to get inspiration for new recipes is to browse through the recipe section on our website. You can also join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers for recipe ideas. Attending our cooking shows and workshops can also help spark new ideas.

2. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that I can use in my recipes?

Some popular products for creating delicious recipes include our stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen tools such as our food chopper and garlic press. Our seasonings and sauces are also great for adding flavor to dishes.

3. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into everyday meals for my family?

Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. You can use our Quick Cooker to make fast and flavorful meals, or our non-stick cookware for healthy and easy clean-up. Our kitchen tools are also great for simplifying tasks like slicing and dicing.

4. I have a picky eater in my family, how can I use Pampered Chef products to make meals they will enjoy?

Pampered Chef products are perfect for creating fun and creative meals that even the pickiest eaters will love. You can use our cookie cutters to make fun shapes with sandwiches or fruits, or use our veggie spiralizer to make zoodles as a healthy alternative to pasta. Our stoneware is also great for making homemade pizzas that the whole family can personalize with their favorite toppings.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and batch cooking?

Yes, our products are perfect for meal prep and batch cooking. Our cookware and stoneware can be used to make large batches of soups, stews, and casseroles that can be portioned out for future meals. Our kitchen tools, such as our salad chopper, can also make meal prep quicker and easier. You can also check out our meal prep recipes on our website for more ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • pamperedpartridge