• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Gifts for Daycare Teachers: DIY Pancake Molds

In summary, The DIY Pancake Molds are easy to use, safe, versatile, and can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. They are perfect for making fun shapes and can also be used for omelets and mini quiches. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized with names, but they can be paired with personalized gifts for a thoughtful present.
PCSarahjm
I just purchase the Star pancake molding on outlet for my sons teachers at Daycare....I want to put a cute saying with them...Help me out I am not very creative! Thanks

Thank you for helping ______name_____ shine brightly!

Obviuosly, I am not creative either~just the 1st thing that came to me~

That is really cute Meg.

Among teachers you are a bright and shining star!
(kinda corny)

Good friends are like stars...you don't always see them...

but you know they're always there.

slj1229 said:
Good friends are like stars...you don't always see them...

but you know they're always there.

Very nice!

Thank you everyone for the cute ideas. I will have to get in gear and get these gifts ready for next Saturday!!!

Like the Star on top of the Christmas tree, you have helped to show my son the way!

Among teaching stars, you are the brightest!

Related to Unique Gifts for Daycare Teachers: DIY Pancake Molds

1. How do I use the DIY Pancake Molds?

The DIY Pancake Molds are very easy to use! Simply pour your pancake batter into the mold and let it cook on the griddle. Once the pancake is cooked, gently remove the mold and flip the pancake to finish cooking. You can also get creative and use the molds to make fun shapes like hearts, stars, and animals.

2. Are the pancake molds safe to use?

Yes, the DIY Pancake Molds are made with food-grade silicone that is heat-resistant and non-toxic. They are safe to use with all types of pancake batter, including gluten-free and vegan options.

3. Can the pancake molds be used for anything other than pancakes?

Absolutely! The molds can also be used to make omelets, mini quiches, and even pancakes on the grill. They are versatile and can be used for all sorts of creative breakfast ideas.

4. How do I clean the DIY Pancake Molds?

The molds are dishwasher safe, but we recommend washing them by hand with warm soapy water for best results. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

5. Can I customize the pancake molds with the daycare teacher's name?

Unfortunately, the pancake molds cannot be customized with names. However, you can pair them with a personalized apron or kitchen towel for a thoughtful and unique gift for your daycare teacher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • ChefBeckyD