• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unions and Retirement: Help a Friend by Taking a Quick Survey - Women Only!

In summary, the survey asks if you are a man or woman, and if you are, asks if you want to participate in the study.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Sorry, KG, this is for ladies only...but if you'd like to pass it on to your wife that'd be great...

Hey Ladies!

I am hoping that you all will take a few minutes to help me with my senior project. I am doing a research paper on how unions can best help women prepare for a successful retirement, and I need a bunch of women to take a quick survey. Here is the link, before I forget to include it (again):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2f6NLB2d_2fZMtGsIFWlstTxQ_3d_3d

It's a secure site, and it is encrypted, so your info is safe. You don't have to leave any personal information, but can if you'd like to know the results of the study.

If you'd like to pass the link along to other women, that would be great, especially if you happen to know of women who belong to unions.

Thanks so much for your help. I need this information as quickly as possible, because I'm up against a deadline.

Thanks again,
Pam

Done. That was really interesting... especially the question about retirement age. The year 2040 seems so far away, but I know it will come much quicker than I want if I don't get my finances in order. The survey was a good kick-in-the-pants!

I just completed it for her Carolyn...

I just did this for you.

My bill is in the mail.... :) LOL

Done.......:D

I just finished it. Hope it helps.

dannyzmom said:
Sorry, KG, this is for ladies only...but if you'd like to pass it on to your wife that'd be great...

Hey Ladies!

I am hoping that you all will take a few minutes to help me with my senior project. I am doing a research paper on how unions can best help women prepare for a successful retirement, and I need a bunch of women to take a quick survey. Here is the link, before I forget to include it (again):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2f6NLB2d_2fZMtGsIFWlstTxQ_3d_3d

It's a secure site, and it is encrypted, so your info is safe. You don't have to leave any personal information, but can if you'd like to know the results of the study.

If you'd like to pass the link along to other women, that would be great, especially if you happen to know of women who belong to unions.

Thanks so much for your help. I need this information as quickly as possible, because I'm up against a deadline.

Thanks again,
Pam

Then why do they ask in the first question if you are male or female?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh wait, I guess it is because some "wives" nowadays may not be female... :rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
Then why do they ask in the first question if you are male or female?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh wait, I guess it is because some "wives" nowadays may not be female... :rolleyes:

LOL! Great one Janet!:D

I finished mine too! Is she getting enough responses?

I just finished it as well. Very interesting! :)

janetupnorth said:
Then why do they ask in the first question if you are male or female? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I wonder how many men didn't read the directions and then got booted out of the survey. There should be a screen that pops up when someone answers "male" that said...
If you can read this, you didn't read the *&&^^(8@#@%# directions... you IDIOT!

Related to Unions and Retirement: Help a Friend by Taking a Quick Survey - Women Only!

1. What is a union and how does it work?

A union is an organized group of workers who come together to negotiate with their employers for better wages, benefits, and working conditions. Unions work by representing the collective interests of their members and advocating for their rights in the workplace.

2. How can joining a union benefit my retirement?

Joining a union can benefit your retirement in several ways. Unions often negotiate for better retirement plans and pensions for their members, ensuring a more stable and secure financial future. Additionally, unions can provide resources and support for retirement planning and offer retirement counseling services.

3. Can I join a union if I am self-employed or work part-time?

Unfortunately, most unions require members to be full-time employees of a company. However, there are some unions that accept self-employed individuals or part-time workers. It is best to research and contact specific unions to inquire about their membership requirements.

4. What happens to my union benefits if I change jobs?

If you change jobs and your new employer is also unionized, you may be able to transfer your union benefits to your new job. However, if your new job is not unionized, you may lose your union benefits. It is important to check with your union and new employer for specific details.

5. Are there any downsides to joining a union for retirement benefits?

There can be some downsides to joining a union for retirement benefits. Union dues may be deducted from your paycheck, reducing your take-home pay. Additionally, the retirement benefits negotiated by unions may vary and may not always meet the individual needs of every member. It is important to research and compare different unions before joining to ensure the best retirement benefits for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paroese