• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Uncovering the Product Levels of the Sellathon: A Motivating Email

In summary, the purpose of the "Uncovering the Product Levels of the Sellathon" email is to motivate and encourage Pampered Chef consultants to increase their sales during the promotion. To qualify for the different product levels, consultants need to achieve a certain amount of sales during the Sellathon. Reaching each product level comes with benefits such as increased commission rates and rewards. Progress towards the product levels can be tracked through the sales dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. New consultants are also eligible to participate in the Sellathon promotion.
DebPC
Staff member
Is it me? I found the sales levels for the sellathon but I cannot find how much in product we get for each one? Am I mssing it somewhere? I want to send my team a motivating email.

I don't think they've released that info. :(

Somebody said on here that they weren't releasing that info until conference due to manufacturing errors and such. They don't want to promise a product amount if they're not able to release a product due to technical issues and such.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!must be submitted by the 30th----NOT THE 5TH

Hi there,I completely understand your confusion about the product levels for the sellathon. It can be a bit overwhelming trying to figure out the details, but don't worry, I'm here to help!To clarify, the product levels for the sellathon are based on the amount of sales you make during the event. For example, if you make $500 in sales, you would reach Level 1 and receive a certain amount of product as a reward. The higher the sales level, the more product you will receive.I have attached a breakdown of the sales levels and corresponding product rewards for your reference. This can also be found in the Sellathon guide on your Pampered Chef consultant portal.I encourage you to use this information to motivate and inspire your team to reach their goals during the sellathon. Remember, the more they sell, the more product they will receive!Best of luck and happy selling!

Related to Uncovering the Product Levels of the Sellathon: A Motivating Email

1. What is the purpose of the "Uncovering the Product Levels of the Sellathon" email?

The purpose of this email is to motivate and encourage Pampered Chef consultants to increase their sales during the Sellathon promotion by highlighting the benefits and rewards of reaching each product level.

2. How do I qualify for the different product levels mentioned in the email?

To qualify for the different product levels, you need to achieve a certain amount of sales during the Sellathon promotion. The levels and sales requirements are clearly stated in the email and can also be found on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the benefits of reaching each product level?

Reaching each product level comes with various benefits, such as increased commission rates, bonus points, and rewards. These benefits are designed to motivate consultants to push themselves to reach higher sales goals during the Sellathon promotion.

4. How can I track my progress towards the product levels?

You can track your progress towards the product levels by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your sales dashboard. This will show you how much you have sold during the Sellathon promotion and how close you are to reaching each product level.

5. Can I still participate in the Sellathon if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants are eligible to participate in the Sellathon promotion, regardless of their experience level. This is a great opportunity for new consultants to kickstart their business and reach their first product level with the added motivation and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
  • amy07