• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!

In summary, the new consultant did not receive an email notification. The team is growing, and the take action area of the software is helpful.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This is an old whine but, I really hate it that we no longer get the email notification from HO when we have a new consultant on our team! My SC just signed her 2nd recruit and I didn't even see it until today. I wish there was an email or maybe a flashing light when we sign in to CC to let us know about it. I tend to ignore the numbers in the Take Action section....guess I should pay a little nore attention to them. Anyhow - my team is growing! woot woot :chef:

I totally agree. I had a host sign up and I didn't realize until two days later!
CONGRATS!!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!! I've actually had some members of my team get a little upset with me for not congratulating them on their recruiting... well I didn't even know!!!!!!!!! Logged in and looked a little deeper, and gosh, there it is! I guess we should be checking it daily, etc., but if I'm being totally honest with all of you, I'm afraid to say that I do forget to do it!!! I really liked the email notification as well, plus I loved that I used to get the email instantly so when I helped someone sign up, I knew right away that it went through ok. Don't we have to wait for the next day's system update now to see it anyways?

I check everyday and respond first thing in the morning. Just makes it easier to stay on top of things

I do the same Jenni. Is there a list of all that PC communicates to the new consultant? It would be nice to refer to that when talking with the new consultant. I will have to look in the download section of CC.

So far I've always known when someone was signing a recruit. I have told my team that it sometimes takes a couple days for me to get the info so please let me know so I can welcome the new person ASAP (If I haven't been involved already in the interview process).

The take action area of CC is great! It gives you a quick picture of what's going on with your team. Who's promoted, who didn't submit last month, when new recruits earn bonuses, when a new recruit joins, etc. You really should start reading it. It is so much faster than paging through to other data. I think they've gotten faster at posting the info too. It seems that at first it would take like 48 hours for a recruit to show up now it's within the day.

Linda,
do you not go on Consultant Connections everyday?? b/c it will let you know all of those details & then you can click on the link to send an email.....I love that part of it b/c it tells you everything :O)

OMG I have an addiction w/CC......

What is "No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!"?

"No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that alerts you when you have a new email in your inbox. It uses a flashing light to catch your attention and ensure that you don't miss any important emails.

How does "No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!" work?

This feature works by connecting a flashing light device to your email inbox. Whenever a new email arrives, the light will start flashing, giving you a visual cue to check your inbox.

Can I customize the settings for "No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!"?

Yes, you can customize the settings for this feature. You can choose the color and intensity of the flashing light, as well as the sound that accompanies it. You can also set specific times when the feature is active, such as during work hours or only on weekends.

Is "No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!" compatible with all email accounts?

This feature is compatible with most email accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. However, it may not work with some email providers that have strict security measures in place.

Is there a cost for using "No Email Notifications? Let's Get a Flashing Light!"?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for purchasing the flashing light device. However, there are no additional costs or subscriptions required to use this feature. Once you have the device, you can use it for as long as you like without any extra charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • cincychef