• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Our Fall Product Quiz Contest and Win Big - 10 Days of Fun and Prizes!

In summary, the "Fall Product Quiz Contest" is a promotional event held by [company name] where participants can take a quiz about our fall products for a chance to win prizes. To participate, one can visit our website or social media pages during the contest period and follow the instructions. The prizes may include gift cards, product bundles, or exclusive discounts on fall products. There is no fee to enter the contest, and the winners will be announced on a specific date or time on our website and social media pages.
finley1991
I have a FB page for my team... using the Fall Product Quiz my D sent yesterday, I am posting a question a day for the next 10 days. Each correct answer will be entered into a drawing to take place on the 10th day!

Please feel free to use! Sharing is caring and learning is earning!

Attachments

• Fall 2011 New Product Quiz - Answers.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 253
do you get much activity on your team FB page? I can't seem to get anyone to post or participate!

Colleen, thank you for this. This doc is of the answers and I'm sure we could figure out the questions but could you please post those too?

pcjenni said:
do you get much activity on your team FB page? I can't seem to get anyone to post or participate!

Yes! I post something almost every day. I put our recognition there as well. Everyone likes to see their name in lights so I post as much recognition as I can. This morning a new consultant earned $100 PC so I posted about that. Each Monday I post who's leading our team in sales. I post tips, etc.

On calls, if someone shares a good idea, I encourage them to post it on our team page so it benefits everyone.

They are loving it!!!!

Here's the quiz. Please be sure to give credit to Naomi Zuccaro for creating it!

Attachments

• Fall 2011 New Product Quiz.doc
    24 KB · Views: 243
This is fabulous Colleen. Thank you so much for sharing.

Related to Join Our Fall Product Quiz Contest and Win Big - 10 Days of Fun and Prizes!

1. What is the "Fall Product Quiz Contest"?

The "Fall Product Quiz Contest" is a promotional event run by [company name] where participants can test their knowledge about our fall products and have a chance to win prizes.

2. How can I participate in the "Fall Product Quiz Contest"?

To participate in the "Fall Product Quiz Contest", you can visit our website or social media pages during the contest period and follow the instructions to take the quiz.

3. What are the prizes for the "Fall Product Quiz Contest"?

The prizes for the "Fall Product Quiz Contest" may vary, but they can include gift cards, product bundles, or exclusive discounts on our fall products.

4. Is there a fee to enter the "Fall Product Quiz Contest"?

No, there is no fee to enter the "Fall Product Quiz Contest". It is completely free to participate.

5. When will the winners of the "Fall Product Quiz Contest" be announced?

The winners of the "Fall Product Quiz Contest" will be announced [specific date or time] on our website and social media pages. Make sure to follow us for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • esavvymom