• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Mystery of ISO: What Does it Actually Stand For?

In summary, ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization and sets international standards for products, services, and management systems. ISO standards are guidelines and requirements that ensure quality, safety, and efficiency and help organizations improve processes and increase customer satisfaction. The purpose of ISO is to promote common standards and regulations, improve quality, safety, and efficiency, and facilitate international trade. ISO standards are developed by a committee of experts from different countries and go through a rigorous review process. Companies may choose to become ISO certified to demonstrate their adherence to international standards and potentially improve their reputation, credibility, and business opportunities.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I hate abbriviations! I've been with PC almost 3 years and working with this website for most of that time and never figured out what "ISO" stands for. I see it in most things that everyone is selling.

in search of - means that someone is looking for it and wants to buy it.

In Search Of

Thank you.

HGF, OMG -- I am so RTWY, can't believe the ISO and FS listings here. ITM....ttyl !

Translated....

Hey girlfriend, oh my gosh -- I am so right there with you, can't believe the in search of and for sale listings here.
It's too much....talk to you later!

BTW (by the way), you are TC (too cute)! ;)

Oh, my 18 and 26 year olds taught me all I know....

jwpamp said:
HGF, OMG -- I am so RTWY, can't believe the ISO and FS listings here. ITM....ttyl !

Translated....

Hey girlfriend, oh my gosh -- I am so right there with you, can't believe the in search of and for sale listings here.
It's too much....talk to you later!

BTW (by the way), you are TC (too cute)! ;)

Oh, my 18 and 26 year olds taught me all I know....

This is an eye opener....I have a 2 and 4 year old....I didn't know what most of these were....thanks to you and your kids!!!

Related to Uncovering the Mystery of ISO: What Does it Actually Stand For?

What is ISO?

ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization. It is a non-governmental organization that sets international standards for products, services, and management systems.

What are ISO standards?

ISO standards are a set of guidelines and requirements that ensure products, services, and management systems meet quality, safety, and efficiency standards. They help organizations improve their processes and increase customer satisfaction.

What is the purpose of ISO?

The purpose of ISO is to facilitate international trade by promoting common standards and regulations. It also aims to improve quality, safety, and efficiency in various industries and sectors.

How are ISO standards developed?

ISO standards are developed by a committee of experts from different countries who collaborate to create a consensus on the best practices for a particular industry or sector. The standards go through a rigorous review and revision process before being published.

Why should a company become ISO certified?

Becoming ISO certified demonstrates that a company follows international standards for quality, safety, and efficiency. It can improve the company's reputation and credibility, increase customer trust, and potentially open up new business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus