• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the KitchenAid Stand Mixer Worth It? Honest Reviews from Professional Cooks

In summary, a KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a great investment and can be bought for $60 with Mypoints rewards certificates.
ginamkiely said:
thats good to know. i would MUCH rather it be made inthe USA and not china so that the pink paint contains lead and poison's my family through their mashed potatoes. this stuff is getting insane! EVERYTHING should be MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
And you're selling how many products in our line that are? :(

ChefBeckyD said:
I have heard that too - never had to use it though. For me, it may be cheaper to drive it to the repair center. KA is made just south of where I live. One of the last appliance companies to say "Made in America". Gotta give them credit, kudos, and my business for that!:thumbup:
They used to have a repair center around here too, but they closed it a few years ago :( . I had my grandmother's mixer fixed a few years ago with the $25 round-trip deal, they only do it for models that were manufactured between certain years. My KA used to belong to my dad's wife so I don't know if it falls in that time-frame or not. I'm going to wait until the holiday baking season is over (hopefully it will last that long) and then check on sending it in.

ginamkiely said:
i just realized that i can use a coupon at linen's and things for the mixer... 20% off $300 is $60... THAT MEANS I"LL GET IT FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can it get any better than that??

If you can get it for free, what a way to do it! I got an Artisan for a wedding gift. My husband doesn't like that it sits on the counter most of the time but I like that it will be around for years. I've always been used to mixing everything by hand that I forget it's sitting there.

We are looking into getting the ice cream bucket attachment. Yum, love homemade ice cream.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And you're selling how many products in our line that are? :(
I NEVER thought of that. wow!!

<h2>1. Is the KitchenAid Stand Mixer worth the investment?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on your personal cooking needs and preferences. Professional cooks often find the KitchenAid Stand Mixer to be a valuable and versatile tool in the kitchen, with its ability to mix, knead, and whip ingredients with ease.</p><h2>2. What sets the KitchenAid Stand Mixer apart from other mixers?</h2><p>The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is known for its powerful motor, durable construction, and variety of attachments that can be used for different cooking and baking tasks. It also comes in a range of colors to match any kitchen aesthetic.</p><h2>3. How does the KitchenAid Stand Mixer perform for heavy-duty tasks?</h2><p>The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is designed to handle heavy-duty tasks such as kneading dough and mixing thick batters. Its powerful motor and sturdy construction make it a reliable choice for professional cooks.</p><h2>4. Is the KitchenAid Stand Mixer easy to clean and maintain?</h2><p>The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is relatively easy to clean, with most of its parts being dishwasher safe. It is recommended to clean it after each use for optimal performance and longevity.</p><h2>5. Can the KitchenAid Stand Mixer be used for more than just baking?</h2><p>Yes, the KitchenAid Stand Mixer has a variety of attachments that can be used for tasks such as grinding meat, making pasta, and even spiralizing vegetables. This makes it a versatile tool in the kitchen for different types of cooking and meal preparation.</p>

Related to Is the KitchenAid Stand Mixer Worth It? Honest Reviews from Professional Cooks

1. Is the KitchenAid Stand Mixer worth the investment?

It ultimately depends on your personal cooking needs and preferences. Professional cooks often find the KitchenAid Stand Mixer to be a valuable and versatile tool in the kitchen, with its ability to mix, knead, and whip ingredients with ease.

2. What sets the KitchenAid Stand Mixer apart from other mixers?

The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is known for its powerful motor, durable construction, and variety of attachments that can be used for different cooking and baking tasks. It also comes in a range of colors to match any kitchen aesthetic.

3. How does the KitchenAid Stand Mixer perform for heavy-duty tasks?

The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is designed to handle heavy-duty tasks such as kneading dough and mixing thick batters. Its powerful motor and sturdy construction make it a reliable choice for professional cooks.

4. Is the KitchenAid Stand Mixer easy to clean and maintain?

The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is relatively easy to clean, with most of its parts being dishwasher safe. It is recommended to clean it after each use for optimal performance and longevity.

5. Can the KitchenAid Stand Mixer be used for more than just baking?

Yes, the KitchenAid Stand Mixer has a variety of attachments that can be used for tasks such as grinding meat, making pasta, and even spiralizing vegetables. This makes it a versatile tool in the kitchen for different types of cooking and meal preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • susanr613
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies