• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Craftlister Worth It? Our Honest Review and Experience

In summary, people have paid for craftlister.com. It is a business expense and there are a limited number of events in a person's area.
Jules711
Silver Member
Has anyone paid for craftlister.com? If you don't, you only get one month in advance. Just curious b/c I was checking it out a bit (b/c people have mentioned it on here). I am aware of some booths in my area and help organize some as well. There don't appear to be too many in the area that I would think of doing so I'm not sure it'd be worth it for this area.

Thanks!

I consider it a business expense but in my area (near Dallas) there are at least 84 listed right now within 50 miles of my zip code. I also put in reviews and add events that I know of to get extensions on my membership

There are 2 for 50 miles in my area for the next month and only about 6 listed at over 1 month. Doesn't seem worth it to me, which is why I asked. Sounds like it's great for you!

Where do you live Jules???

okay, dumb question. What is craftlister?

It's a website that shows you posted craft fairs and events are in your area

craftlister.com

eventlister.com

Thanks! Hey! I'm not far from you, I'm in Allen!

Hi Gina - Waving from Lewisville I know you arekind of new - Did you make it to conference - If so, what Wave and who is your Executive Director??? Mine is Nancy Jo Ryan

I'm in Western WI and not very close to any big city. That probably really limits the actual number of things going on. Lots during the late spring early summer, but nothing really listed for now. I'll probably just stick to word of mouth. That seems to work so far.

Kathytnt said:
Hi Gina - Waving from Lewisville I know you arekind of new - Did you make it to conference - If so, what Wave and who is your Executive Director??? Mine is Nancy Jo Ryan

Hi! <waving bac!> I was in Wave 1! My ED is Donna McDonald :)

Activity picks up in our area this time of year. Lots'f of fall craft fairs but I need to do a few and concentrate on shows - That's where the money is Craft fairs are great for leads but it takes time to call everyone.

What is Craftlister - Worth It?

Craftlister - Worth It is a unique platform offered by Pampered Chef that allows users to discover and share recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations.

How does Craftlister - Worth It work?

Users can create an account on Craftlister - Worth It and start sharing their favorite recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations. They can also explore and save content shared by other users, participate in discussions, and even earn rewards for their contributions.

Is Craftlister - Worth It free to use?

Yes, Craftlister - Worth It is completely free to use for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. Simply create an account and start sharing and discovering content!

Can I access Craftlister - Worth It on my mobile device?

Yes, Craftlister - Worth It is available on both iOS and Android devices. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.

How can I earn rewards on Craftlister - Worth It?

Users can earn rewards by actively participating on Craftlister - Worth It, such as sharing recipes, engaging in discussions, and inviting friends to join the platform. These rewards can then be redeemed for exclusive Pampered Chef products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • rebeccastt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • ilovpc