• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering Belinda's Business Materials: Worth the Investment?

has a monthly newsletter/magazine and an audio that she releases every month. You get a monthly online newsletter, a monthly audio, a weekly e-mail, a forum, a New Start program where you can sign up your new consultants for free and they have their own training area, plus all access to the above. She also offers her members a monthly special. On her monthly audio, she tells it like it is and give you an inspirational kick in the can!:rolleyes:
loreedfk
Has anyone ever purchased any of Belinda's materials - were they worth it - did it help your business?

I have a few of her CD's, and They have helped me immensly. Her CD on creating bookings is wonderful!!!!!

I LOVE HER! Her recruiting cd's are AMAZING. I can't wait to take her class at conference!

loreedfk said:
Has anyone ever purchased any of Belinda's materials - were they worth it - did it help your business?

Are you able to attend conference (and did you sign up for a Belinda class)? I'm sure she'll have her materials for sale (and maybe a better price). Great stuff. She is full of energy and has wonderful ideas to share.

I am going to conference and I bet you are right about her having stuff there for sale - even if it's the same price, I would save on shipping!! And I am signed up for her workshop.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have never seen her...But I did sign up for the 90 days to the business you want. I have heard nothing but great things about her too so I am very excited at the prospect of learning from her. I laso have seen Chritie Northrup - the Lemon Aid Lady. I have some of her materials and those have helped alot as well. I am hoping to get a different perspective from Belinda. From what I have read I will NOT be disappointed either!
I can not wait for conference! I AM GETTING SO EXCITED THAT I AM DRIVING EVERYONE AROUND ME NUTS!

Isn't that just awful. I love this! I have never, ever, ever in my life been this passionate about anything.

John, I think that is why conference is so exciting (so I have heard, this will be my first) It is am the energy from each consultant who is anxiously awaiting conference, and they all converge in one place- WATCH OUT !!!!!

Your not the only one, I am driving my husband insane about conference. He said he can't wait till august because maybe I will calm down by then. Funny!

Calm Down????Who can calm down in August coming off that conference high? Knowing what is coming in September for our guests and what's new for us! Who's gonna calm down?
I do some of my best work in August because of conference! I'll be flyin on that high for months to come!
So who's gonna calm down? I know I won't!

pampered1224 said:
Who can calm down in August coming off that conference high? Knowing what is coming in September for our guests and what's new for us! Who's gonna calm down?
I do some of my best work in August because of conference! I'll be flyin on that high for months to come!
So who's gonna calm down? I know I won't!

I'm not gonna calm down either:) Don't they plan conference at just the right time--when we're in the middle of the slow months when we need pumped up!

And I am excited to hear her speak as well! At least I think I'm in one of her sessions....

Does she have a website? Do I just google her? I am lazy, sorry!

Thanks loreedfk!!

I can't wait to take her class at conference. I hope my biz just soars with success!!!!!

This will be my second time to take a "Belinda" seminar at conference. The HO likes to expose us to many different guest speakers so considering this is her THIRD time to speak at a PC conference should tell you something. I have traveled twice to see her speak outside of a PC conference. I also have two sets of her tapes.

She is amazing. She is interesting to listen to and gives you LOTS of practical ideas to start changing your business IMMEDIATELY!

I remember after her first class at her first PC conference every one that came out was SO pumped up that people were trying to sneak into her remaining classes.

Yes, she will have a booth selling her stuff. Besides the tapes/CD's, she has pins, monthly newsletter/magazine, etc.

The first conference I attended in 2000 Belinda spoke there. I bought her tapes then and shortly after joined as a member of The Success Express. She asks you to commit to a 3 month membership of $45 and from then on it is $15 a month. For that $15 a month you get a monthly online newsletter, a monthly audio, a weekly e-mail...thought for the week, a forum, a New Start program where you can sign up your new consultants for free and they have their own training area, plus all access to the above. She offers her members a monthly special. On her monthly audio, she tells it like it is and give you an inspirational kick in the can!:rolleyes:
She continues to inspire and energize my business! Her workshops are wonderful. Last spring I traveled 300 miles to hear her again in person and was so excited to see her speaking at conference again! If you can't afford some of her material, go in with one or more consultants to take turns sharing information. She is worth every penny of your investment!

Related to Uncovering Belinda's Business Materials: Worth the Investment?

1. What are the benefits of investing in Belinda's business materials?

Belinda's business materials are designed to provide valuable resources and tools for building a successful business with Pampered Chef. They include training materials, marketing materials, and other resources that can help you grow your business and increase your earnings potential.

2. Is it worth the cost to purchase Belinda's business materials?

While there is a cost associated with purchasing Belinda's business materials, many consultants find that it is a worthwhile investment. These materials can help you save time and effort by providing you with ready-made resources and strategies for building your business.

3. How can I use Belinda's business materials to improve my sales?

Belinda's business materials include various marketing resources and strategies that can help you attract more customers and increase your sales. By utilizing these materials, you can learn how to effectively promote and sell Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

4. Are Belinda's business materials suitable for all levels of consultants?

Yes, Belinda's business materials are designed to benefit both new and experienced consultants. Whether you are just starting out with Pampered Chef or have been a consultant for years, these materials can provide valuable insights and resources for growing your business.

5. Can I customize Belinda's business materials to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize Belinda's business materials to fit your unique business goals and needs. The materials are designed to be adaptable and can be tailored to your specific market and customer base. You can also add your own personal touch to make the materials more personalized for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • otisbg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyCooks