• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Business at Vendor Events!

In summary, the most effective types of vendor events for finding business are those that attract a large number of potential customers, such as craft fairs, holiday markets, and community festivals. To make your booth stand out at a vendor event, have eye-catching displays and signage, offer samples or demonstrations, and have engaging staff. Some ways to attract customers to your booth include offering promotions or discounts, having a raffle or giveaway, and providing interactive activities. To prepare for a vendor event, make sure you have enough inventory and supplies, a well-designed and organized booth, and promote your participation beforehand. Strategies for turning vendor event visitors into customers include engaging with them and building a personal connection, offering personalized product recommendations, and following up after the event
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
One of the best ways to find new customers is at vendor events. Go as a vendor to network with the guests or go as a guest to network with the vendors. Works both ways!
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/vendor-events.htm

This article has an audio recording on getting better results at vendor events and make your business solid!:D

Just had a vendor show this weekend...I got 100 new leads and 10 shows booked....pretty good for a small town

That is a great idea!!! I'm really trying to find ways to grow. What are some good ways to find vendor events?
:thumbup:

Tell me about it, i would love to do a vendor event, but EVERYONE i find already has a PC consultant attending grrr. very frustrating

go to craiglists and go to events. people and community events will post there. Also, if your community maintains a website they will post events there as well.

I have...not a lot of postings, and they already say they have a PC person :(
i keep trying tho!

chellb1234 said:
I have...not a lot of postings, and they already say they have a PC person :(
i keep trying tho!

Trust me since I live in the same area it is very hard to find events that don't already have a consultant but just keep looking!

The other thing to keep in mind. Most people that actually get an event sign up for it anywhere to six months to a year in advance. So you might have to start looking way into the future. Good luck!

What types of vendor events are most effective for finding business?

The most effective types of vendor events for finding business are those that attract a large number of potential customers, such as craft fairs, holiday markets, and community festivals. These events tend to have a diverse audience and a high level of foot traffic, giving you the opportunity to reach a wide range of potential customers.

How can I make my booth stand out at a vendor event?

One way to make your booth stand out at a vendor event is to have eye-catching displays and signage that showcase your products. You can also offer samples or demonstrations to entice people to stop by your booth. It's also important to have friendly and engaging staff who can interact with potential customers and answer any questions they may have.

What are some ways to attract customers to my booth at a vendor event?

There are several ways to attract customers to your booth at a vendor event. You can offer special promotions or discounts, have a raffle or giveaway, or provide interactive activities such as games or contests. Additionally, having attractive displays and engaging with passersby can also help draw attention to your booth.

How should I prepare for a vendor event?

To prepare for a vendor event, make sure you have enough inventory and supplies to meet the demand of potential customers. It's also important to have a well-designed and organized booth with clear pricing and product information. Additionally, promoting your participation in the event beforehand on social media or through email marketing can help attract customers to your booth.

What are some strategies for turning vendor event visitors into customers?

One strategy for turning vendor event visitors into customers is to engage with them and build a personal connection. Ask them about their interests and needs, and then offer personalized product recommendations. You can also provide them with information about hosting a party or becoming a consultant to further their interest in your products. It's also important to follow up with potential customers after the event to maintain the relationship and potentially make a sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msunn1973
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • cincychef