• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Making Memories: A Family Vendor Event - Nov. 22nd!

In summary, In summary, I am planning a vendor event with several other local DS consultants. I want an event that will generate 500-1000 people. Some of them are content with an event that will only bring 100-250 people. I told them that if I'm planning an event I want to end the day hoarse and with my feet hurting because I didn't have a moment to grab any water or sit down!
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I am planning a vendor event with several other local DS consultants. I want an event that will generate 500-1000 people. Some of them are content with an event that will only bring 100-250 people. I told them that if I'm planning an event I want to end the day hoarse and with my feet hurting because I didn't have a moment to grab any water or sit down!

We are planning this event for Nov. 22nd. It would become an annual event (and I know that over time it will grow due to word of mouth and reliability). Do you guys have any ideas of activities or events that will bring people in and give them an opportunity to stay awhile to check out the vendors?

I suggested that one of us have a hubby or wonderful friend dress up as Santa and we do free Santa pics. I'm thinking of setting up kid friendly demos and/or craft times where they would make the Pretzel Wreaths from last season. That is something I would recruit a helper on so I could man my booth (I haven't figured out the logistics on that yet). What would make you go to an event at that time of year? What would you expect to see and what would make you spend some time?

I know on the vendors you'll stop if it is something new or you are already interested in it. We just have to drawe people to the event then the consultants have to get to work to get the leads. Am I wrong here?

Any help from you guys if you've done this before or not. This will not be in anyone's home. We will be in a rented space (for FREE)! This will not be a "boutique" type event. I envision it as a family event. If we can get the whole fam out then people are more likely to stay awhile and come. They won't have to think of something to do with the kiddos or huby. You know?

since it's so close to Thanksgiving, maybe do a non-perishable food drive for your local Feeding America (America's Second Harvest) site.

That's a good idea!

I love Deb's idea!!!Thinking a little more... offering a free pic with Santa won't get them to visit the vendors. It will get them in the door, but not necessarily to the booth itself. Maybe something like, Free Pic with Santa when you get a punch or stamp from 10 booths. So they HAVE to at least come by... I'm sure this has to be thought through more but that's just off the top of my head.

Great ideas! Both Santa and the food donations! I love those. I am having a multivendor event either Nov 23 or Dec 7 at my house. Craig has a Santa suit, white hair and beard (real) and a round belly... okay, I'll stop. Anyway, it would give him something to do. He can do Santa for us and then visit the local Walmart for a while and then come back here for the late comers. What fun! We can put the food in his santa bag.

He got the suit last year after the holidays with the plan to play Santa for our grandchildren when they come for our Christmas at Thanksgiving.

1. What is "Making Memories: A Family Vendor Event"?

"Making Memories: A Family Vendor Event" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where families can come together to shop for unique products, enjoy fun activities, and make lasting memories.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on November 22nd at our Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

3. What type of products will be available at the event?

At the event, you will have the opportunity to shop for a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. We will also have a selection of holiday-themed items available for purchase.

4. Is this event free to attend?

Yes, this event is free to attend for all families. We want to provide a fun and affordable experience for everyone!

5. Will there be activities for kids at the event?

Yes, we will have fun activities for kids, including cookie decorating and crafting. We want to make sure the whole family can have a great time at our event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • simms148