• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbeatable Deals: Share & Save with Friends!

In summary, Walmart.com has a FREE SAMPLES section (you have to do a search for free samples) and the items change all the time. It gives you the opportunity to try new products before you buy them or try a different brand.
WLMcCoy
My friends & I are big money-savers, coupon clippers, & sample snatchers. They are always sending me coupons/websites to get free samples. I love getting good deals, & you can't beat free.
When I find great deal, I love to pass it on so everyone can take advantage.. So I am dedicating this thread to passing deals on to all of you. Instead of opening a new thread everytime there's a deal I just have to share, kind of like the free Kashi frozen entree I posted last week & the free Shutterfly photobook someone posted a few months ago from the Oprah show, I will post it here.
& feel free to post your own finds..

Which leads me to my newest find!

Go to Dr Pepper - Home click promotions, then click Free Diet Dr. Pepper.
You can choose to get a free 20 oz. or 2 liter of DDP (which is my FAVE). A little hint, I signed my DH & I both up, so I get two ;)

Last edited:
thanks, that is the only thing i drink!!

I love free stuff. My email is [email protected]

If you ever want to share but not on here ;)

http://arbys.fbmta.com/members/ViewM...ID=27917289331
Click on this link before the 9th to get a free burger from Arby's. Just buy a drink and get the new burger free.

Walmart.com has a FREE SAMPLES section (you have to do a search for free samples) and the items change all the time. It gives you the opportunity to try new products before you buy them or try a different brand. I've got samples from them for everything from granola bars, Flavors to add to water bottles, Tide/laundry soap, laundry sheets, pads/tampons, diapers, shampoo, lotion, etc. Sometimes it takes a week or 2 to get them, but it's been worth it.

Thanks for sharing. One hint I like to give is set up a seperate email address and whenever you sign up for these things all the junk email will go to your "junk" email address. I hardly even check that email address!

That's what I do, I have a yahoo address just for when I sign up for freebie stuff. They are awesome at getting probably 98% of my spam LOL I have also beeng going to dealtaker dot com for about 3 years if not longer and find I am getting something free in the mail almost every day. Wether it be a sample of something or full size products. It is awesome :)

Thanks for sharing! I love :love: coupons and free samples!!!

I drink DDP by the gallon! Can't wait to get my free bottle. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. I just sent for my free coupon for the 2 liter Diet Dr. Pepper!

Thanks for the info. It's great to get free stuff! And you can always delete them later if you don't want the emails.

I wish these worked for Canadians too :(

Another great site is couponmom.com

You can print grocery coupons (I have scanned and copied multiple ones of items I buy alot of, or when they are on sale).

So far i've gotten the ddp.roast beef sandwich and the kashi dinner
i love free stuff.

itsjustCarla said:
Walmart.com has a FREE SAMPLES section (you have to do a search for free samples) and the items change all the time. It gives you the opportunity to try new products before you buy them or try a different brand. I've got samples from them for everything from granola bars, Flavors to add to water bottles, Tide/laundry soap, laundry sheets, pads/tampons, diapers, shampoo, lotion, etc. Sometimes it takes a week or 2 to get them, but it's been worth it.

I check this every month or so.. They usually have some good freebies!

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx

Free Warm Delights Mini!!
I got mine yesterday, so I got back on to find it & pass it on..
http://freewarmdelights.bettycrocker.com/WarmDelights/Default.aspx?source=899

My Mary Kay Consltant just sent me this, too!!
http://www.marykay.com/carmel39/freesample/freesample.aspx

Fluffy215 said:
That's what I do, I have a yahoo address just for when I sign up for freebie stuff. They are awesome at getting probably 98% of my spam LOL I have also beeng going to dealtaker dot com for about 3 years if not longer and find I am getting something free in the mail almost every day. Wether it be a sample of something or full size products. It is awesome :)

Trying to register on dealtaker and it is asking for a Security Code Confirmation 7 + 2. What is that??

pcchefjane said:
Trying to register on dealtaker and it is asking for a Security Code Confirmation 7 + 2. What is that??

9?? Do they just want to make sure you see the right thing?

they want what it equals

love the KFC one - thanks !!! I am printing a bunch and dropping them at my church tomorrow for the food bank to hand out!

PamperedDor said:
love the KFC one - thanks !!! I am printing a bunch and dropping them at my church tomorrow for the food bank to hand out!

That is a GREAT idea!!

slickdeals.net and hotcouponworld.com are two great sites to find free stuff and great deals.

Want free bowling coupons for your kids this summer? Go to kidsbowlfree.com and sign up. I've already started receiving my coupons but haven't had time to go yet.

thanks a bunch!!

PamperedDor said:

They're using software for the printing which makes each coupon individualized. You are allowed to print a max of 4 per computer. If you make copies, when the coupons are scanned and they realize you have done so, they will block your IP address from being able to print any more coupons in the future.

I'm not saying that you have any ill will in what you wish to do, I just wanted to let you know how it works, so you don't lose access to other cool coupons in the future.

(I learned all this here: Keeping it Legal… part 1 :: Southern Savers)

http://flatbreadmelts.digiorno.movies.msn.com/Default.aspx

Today only... will mail you a coupon for a free flat bread melt from Digironos.

I know.. I can't believe they took our coupons and are going to mail us one.. What is up with that???? What is the difference?? I told the cashier who took mine that I bet we won't be getting anything in the mail.. she said yes you will and the new coupon will have a free drink on it also... Now why would they do that??? They are going to spend more money including free drinks and also postage to mail us the coupon..

crissy11 said:
I know.. I can't believe they took our coupons and are going to mail us one.. What is up with that???? What is the difference?? I told the cashier who took mine that I bet we won't be getting anything in the mail.. she said yes you will and the new coupon will have a free drink on it also... Now why would they do that??? They are going to spend more money including free drinks and also postage to mail us the coupon..
Being an accountant by training this seems very transparent to me and makes me angry. They *knew* they would have cash flow problems if they put this out there, and this is why they are "taking it back"...because they have to spread out their losses. However, it's about "darn" time that businesses start being accountable and stick to their words. The part that angers me the most is that I bet most people, like me, stuck in the drive through and hungry ordered and paid for something.My next stop...phony Liquidation!!! closeout stores that have been Going Out of Business for the past 10 years :rolleyes:

crissy11 said:
http://flatbreadmelts.digiorno.movies.msn.com/Default.aspx

Today only... will mail you a coupon for a free flat bread melt from Digironos.

Dang! no longer available. But you can still print a coupon for $1.50 off

Does anybody know if we have to take the KFC coupons in by the 19th to get one mailed to us? That's tomorrow.

Just clicked on the KFC one and it says they are not accepting them anymore due to overwhelming response!! Well, what did they think they would get when they're offering free food?!?!?!?!
O.k., just read posts before mine and apparently I should have read those before I posted! LOL But, I agree that it stinks they would put these out there and then take it back!

yes, I am almost positive it has to be mailed by the 19th!

http://edys.neighborhoodsalute.com/

Enter to win an ice cream block party!

Thanks, Noora and Carolyn!

Check out sweetiessweeps.com for sweepstakes

NooraK said:
http://edys.neighborhoodsalute.com/

Enter to win an ice cream block party!

WooHoo, I entered this. I hope I win.....lol!!

The first full weekend of every month you can get into select museums around the country for free by presenting your Bank of America credit, debit or ATM card and a picture ID.

http://museums.bankofamerica.com

"You may want to cruise the drag Wednesday night -- right by your local Sonic drive-in.

The chain is treating Americans to a root beer float June 3, from 8 p.m. to midnight.

Here’s the deal: a 10-ounce float to all comers at participating drive-ins while supplies last."

-MSN

I love Sonic, but we don't live close to one anymore. :-(

this isn't free or a coupon, but i save over $30 yesterday at the grocery store by checking out www.mygrocerydeals.com. You can put in what stores are near you and you go to and then see what's on sale and create a shopping list from the things on sale. I check it against coupons I have too so I can take advantage of combining coupons & sales. I usually only go to Ralph's cuz it's the closest and I didn't have time to compare all the mailers I get. But I saved a TON of money going to Ralph's and Stater Bros. yesterday instead of just Ralph's (and they're actually across the street from each other!).

BTW, LOVE all the freebies!

mrshamel3808 said:
this isn't free or a coupon, but i save over $30 yesterday at the grocery store by checking out www.mygrocerydeals.com. You can put in what stores are near you and you go to and then see what's on sale and create a shopping list from the things on sale. I check it against coupons I have too so I can take advantage of combining coupons & sales. I usually only go to Ralph's cuz it's the closest and I didn't have time to compare all the mailers I get. But I saved a TON of money going to Ralph's and Stater Bros. yesterday instead of just Ralph's (and they're actually across the street from each other!).

BTW, LOVE all the freebies!

What's your email so I can put you down as my referral? Thanks!

Today is Free Chocolate Friday!

http://www.realchocolate.com

You can get one coupon per email address per Friday, and a max of 4 coupons through the promotional period. I signed up two Fridays ago, and got my coupon this week.

noorak said:
today is free chocolate friday!

http://www.realchocolate.com

you can get one coupon per email address per friday, and a max of 4 coupons through the promotional period. I signed up two fridays ago, and got my coupon this week.

yummy!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what the donut deal was today and what the details are on the free Friendly's ice cream tomorrow?

dkitten13 said:
Does anyone know what the donut deal was today and what the details are on the free Friendly's ice cream tomorrow?

"Friendly Ice Cream Corp. says it will bring back its Free Ice Cream Day promotion on June 6.

The promotion will give customers a one-scoop dish or cone of any of Friendly’s 26 ice cream flavors between noon and 5 p.m. at participating restaurants.

Friendly's debuted the free ice cream promotion last year, when the 505-unit chain gave away more than 300,000 cones. This year, however, the chain said it would market the promotion on the Facebook and Twitter social media websites to increase its amount of exposure.

“We want to give away as much ice cream as possible,” said Ned Lidvall, Friendly’s chief executive. “We hope that by getting the word out online, a record-breaking number of people will come in to enjoy one of our 26 flavors."

Thanks, hope I can make it by! In case no one has experienced it, the "kid" size at Friendly's is VERY generous and only $1!

<h2>1. How do I access the "Unbeatable Deals: Share & Save with Friends" program?</h2><p>To access the "Unbeatable Deals" program, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Unbeatable Deals" tab. From there, you can sign up and start sharing deals with your friends!</p><h2>2. What types of deals can I expect to find in the "Unbeatable Deals" program?</h2><p>The "Unbeatable Deals" program offers a variety of deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products, as well as other popular brands. These can include special promotions, free samples, and exclusive discounts for members.</p><h2>3. Is there a cost to join the "Unbeatable Deals" program?</h2><p>No, there is no cost to join the "Unbeatable Deals" program. It is free to sign up and start sharing deals with your friends.</p><h2>4. Can I share deals with my friends who are not members of the "Unbeatable Deals" program?</h2><p>Yes, you can share deals with anyone, whether they are members of the "Unbeatable Deals" program or not. Simply copy and paste the deal link and share it with your friends.</p><h2>5. How often are new deals added to the "Unbeatable Deals" program?</h2><p>New deals are added regularly to the "Unbeatable Deals" program. It is recommended to check the website frequently or sign up for email notifications to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and promotions.</p>

1. How do I access the "Unbeatable Deals: Share & Save with Friends" program?

To access the "Unbeatable Deals" program, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Unbeatable Deals" tab. From there, you can sign up and start sharing deals with your friends!

2. What types of deals can I expect to find in the "Unbeatable Deals" program?

The "Unbeatable Deals" program offers a variety of deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products, as well as other popular brands. These can include special promotions, free samples, and exclusive discounts for members.

3. Is there a cost to join the "Unbeatable Deals" program?

No, there is no cost to join the "Unbeatable Deals" program. It is free to sign up and start sharing deals with your friends.

4. Can I share deals with my friends who are not members of the "Unbeatable Deals" program?

Yes, you can share deals with anyone, whether they are members of the "Unbeatable Deals" program or not. Simply copy and paste the deal link and share it with your friends.

5. How often are new deals added to the "Unbeatable Deals" program?

New deals are added regularly to the "Unbeatable Deals" program. It is recommended to check the website frequently or sign up for email notifications to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U