• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Umm, so when we have s kitchen show, do we buy the ingredients?

Apr 1, 2006
umm, so when we have s kitchen show, do we buy the ingredients?

that is what i thought but i wasn't sure.

thanks

heidi

lynnguilm

Sep 30, 2005
Usually the Host buys the ingredients, unless your giving a FREE Cooking Show! Some consultants do buy ingredients though.

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
PC gives more free product for a cooking show than a catelog show. It's states it right in the planner. That is a thank you for the host opening their home and supplying the ingredients. So no, I don't buy the ingredients unless I'm prepping at home and the host reimburses me with the same ingredients (cookie crust or whatever) or pays me.

Mar 7, 2006
If the host can't get to the grocery store before her show, I volunteer to get the ingredients. But I make sure she pays me back before I leave her house that night.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I buy the ingredients for them so it's convenient for them and me (to prep at home) and I collect at show close or with their grand total bill. No one has ever had a problem with paying for ingredients so far!

I just figure it's like any other in home party (the host always provides food) and PC is no different really, except we are making the dishes for them! How easy is that! :O)

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
I bring the ingredients and ask the Host to reimburse me for up to $15. I also offer $1 off the ingredients' bill for every attending guest.

Honestly, it's been more than worth the cost and time to get the ingredients myself. I know exactly what I've got and I can do loads of prep work ahead of time. It takes a tremendous amount of pressure off of my mind, and saves me set up time at the Host's!

:)