• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for the Ultimate Banana Split Cake?

In summary, the banana cream supreme cake recipe calls for 1 pkg (18.25 ozs) of yellow cake mix, 1 pkg (3.4 ozs) of banana cream instant pudding and pie filling, 1 T vegetable oil, 2/3 c peanuts, 1 c butterscotch caramel ice cream topping, 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate morsels, 1 banana, 12 slices of sliced banana, 2 c thawed, frozen whipped topping, 1 can (8 ozs) of pineapple slices, and 7 whole strawberries.
varga11
So I was going through my postcards invites trying to use them up and I find this one that says "A Taste Of Summer". I thought I would use it for my open house. It has a yummy pic of the ultimate banana split cake on it and I thought I should make it for the openhouse. Now I can not find the recipe anywhere. Does anyone have it?
TIA

Is this what you're looking for? I made this a few months ago and it was a big hit. It's in one of our sprial cookbooks.

Banana Cream Supreme

1 1/4 cups chopped graham cracker squares 1/4 cup butter, melted 3 tablespoons sugar 1 cup sour cream 1/2 cup cold milk 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed 3 medium bananas, sliced 2 tablespoons pecans, grated Chop graham crackers; place in a bowl. Add butter and sugar; mix well. Press crumb mixture onto flat bottom of springform pan. In a classic batter bowl, whisk sour cream and milk until blended. Add pudding mix; whisk until pudding is dissolved. Add whipped topping, mixing until well blended. Spread half of filling over crust. Slice bananas; arrange over filling. Spread remaining filling over bananas. Grate pecans over top. Garnish as desired with fresh fruit/mint leaves. To serve, remove collar from pan; cut into 12 wedges. Yield: 12 servings

its in an old spiral cookbook but that isn't the one she wants it has a flower made from chocolate
don't have time now to look sorry

Found this online, where PC recipes pop up.
Not sure which cookbook it is from.

Ultimate Banana Split Cake

Cake:
1 pkg (18.25 ozs) yellow cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 pkg (3.4 ozs) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling

Toppings:
1 T vegetable oil
2/3 c peanuts, divided
1 c butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
1 banana, sliced
2 c thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 can (8 ozs) pineapple slices, drained and patted dry
7 whole strawberries (about 1 pint)

1. Preheat oven to 350° F. In a bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Prepare cake according to package directions. Pour batter into lightly greased deep dish baker. Bake 40-45 minutes or until top of cake springs back when lightly pressed. Cool 10 minutes, invert onto cooling rack. Cool completely.

2. Brush clean deep dish baker with vegetable oil. Chop 1/2 cup of the peanuts. In a bowl, combine peanuts with butterscotch caramel topping; pour into bottom of baker; microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes or until warm. Tilt baker to coat bottom with caramel mixture. Place cake, right side up, into baker. Press down around edge to allow caramel mixture to come up sides of cake. Carefully invert cake onto round platter. Scrape any remaining topping from baker onto cake; smooth surface.

3. In micro-cooker, microwave chocolate morsels on high 1-1 1/2 minutes, stirring after each 20-second interval or until melted and smooth. Pipe 12 flower-shaped decorations onto parchment paper. Place one of the remaining peanuts in center of each flower. Slide parchment onto chilled platter; set side (or place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until set). Slice banana; place 12 slices evenly around top edge of cake. Drizzle remaining chocolate in a zigzag pattern over banana slices.

4. Fill a decorator with whipped topping, pipe 12 rosettes slightly overlapping banana slices. Grate remaining peanuts over rosettes. Cut 3 pineapple slices into quarters. Place one quarter next to each rosette.

5. Slice 6 of the strawberries in half; place against side of cake below banana slices. Slice remaining strawberries to create a strawberry fan; place in center of cake. Place one chocolate flower decoration on each rosette. Slice cake.

Serve with ice cream.

You may want to print a few copies of the recipe for your guests to take home (w/ your info on it of course)

Enjoy!

Hello! I'm so glad you found that postcard and are planning to use it for your open house. The Ultimate Banana Split Cake sounds delicious and would definitely be a hit with your guests. I don't have the recipe on hand, but I'm sure we can find it together. Have you tried looking on the Pampered Chef website? They have a search feature where you can type in the name of the recipe and it should come up. If not, I can also check with my fellow consultants and see if anyone has the recipe. Let's make sure your open house is a success with this tasty treat! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Ultimate Banana Split Cake?

To make the Ultimate Banana Split Cake, you will need the following ingredients: 1 box yellow cake mix, 1 cup water, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 1 can crushed pineapple, 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 cup cold milk, 1 container frozen whipped topping, 3 bananas, hot fudge sauce, maraschino cherries, and chopped nuts (optional).

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe, but we recommend using yellow cake mix for the traditional banana split flavor.

3. How long does it take to assemble the Ultimate Banana Split Cake?

The assembly time for this cake is about 20 minutes. However, you will need to allow additional time for baking, cooling, and chilling before serving.

4. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Ultimate Banana Split Cake ahead of time. After assembling the cake, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving. You may need to add fresh bananas and toppings before serving.

5. Can I make this recipe in a different pan besides a 9x13 inch pan?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a different pan, but the baking time may vary. We recommend using a 9x13 inch pan for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • ChefPaulaB