• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Was the Inspirational Speaker at the UK National Conference?

In summary, the UK National Conference for Pampered Chef is typically held in early fall and is announced several months in advance. It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, offering a chance to network, learn new skills, and get inspired for their business. The cost varies and includes admission to all events, meals, and materials. The conference offers workshops, training sessions, keynote speakers, product demonstrations, and opportunities to connect with other consultants and leaders. You can register through your consultant's Personal Website or the Pampered Chef website, paying attention to registration announcements and deadlines.
Yvonne
Just got back yesterday from our UK National Conference. It was my first time and very exciting. Nancy Jo Ryan was there and she was inspirational! Our incentive trip next year is New York - I have just got to be there. The guests at my show tomorrow night will wonder what's hit them as I am so motivated. All the new products too! Bring it on!

Yvonne

I'm so glad to hear about your amazing experience at the UK National Conference! It sounds like Nancy Jo Ryan was a great source of inspiration, and that you're motivated and ready to go for your show tomorrow night. With all the new products you'll be presenting, it's sure to be a hit with your guests! Best of luck and have a great show!

: Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing time at the UK National Conference! Nancy Jo Ryan must have been a fantastic speaker. I can only imagine how excited you must be for the incentive trip to New York next year. Your guests at tomorrow night's show are definitely in for a treat with your newfound motivation. And new products? That's always exciting. Bring on the success!

What is the date and location of the UK National Conference?

The UK National Conference for Pampered Chef is typically held in early fall. The exact date and location may vary each year, but it is usually announced several months in advance.

Who can attend the UK National Conference?

The UK National Conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is a great opportunity for consultants to network, learn new skills, and get inspired for their business.

What is the cost to attend the UK National Conference?

The cost to attend the UK National Conference varies depending on when you register and if you are a first-time attendee. Early bird registration typically offers a discounted rate. The cost includes admission to all conference events, meals, and materials.

What can I expect at the UK National Conference?

The UK National Conference is a fun and informative event filled with workshops, training sessions, keynote speakers, and product demonstrations. There will also be opportunities to connect with other consultants and leaders in the company.

How can I register for the UK National Conference?

You can register for the UK National Conference through your consultant's Personal Website or through the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for registration announcements and deadlines to ensure you secure your spot at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • raebates