• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh! Struggling with a Knee Injury and Sales Slump

In summary, Terra is having a rough week. She's had to put her waiver in because she hurt her knee, her sales haven't been good since they've moved, and she may have a booking or two in October and November. However, she is grateful for the positive aspects of the week--if she has to have surgery, she can get a catalog show out of the nurses/doctors who do the surgery. She is also working on getting a solid late fall/holiday season and hopes it will help her recover from her knee injury.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
ugh this week has been terrible, I had to put my waiver in b/c I hurt my knee on Monday and may have to get surgery, my sales havent been that great since we have moved it just seems like i can not get any bookings for August or September, on the brighter side I may have a booking or two in oct and nov. I feel like Im in a slump:( sorry to complain dh is at work lol

Complain away... that's what we're here for! For an upside to this, if you have to have surgery, maybe you can get a catalog show out of the nurses/doctors who do the surgery and take care of you... and who knows what that could bring in the way of future busines. Just make sure you go in to dr. appts and surgery wearing PC clothes totin' around a PC bag :)

and to tie in all the talk of ben & jerry's around here, it sounds like you need some chocolate, ice cream or both!

and I guess, I should also say that 3 contacts a day will make everything look brighter. I started July with 2 July shows and nothing after that. I now have 2 July shows, 6 August shows, and 4 September shows! All from making contacts (and I have been bad and haven't been making them every day...)

It's okay {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} - better to vent to us than your dh anyway! We get it and know it's a "slump" and not the end.

In your off time work on getting a solid late fall/holiday season and you'll soar into the new year!

*snugs* may your knee heal quickly and you be back on your feet and feeling better.

Terra - sorry to hear about your knee!!!!

BTW, I haven't forgotten to mail you a receipt...my house is just in turmoil with my brother and family coming tomorrow. I have everything extra thing packed up. I'll send you a note in a couple weeks when I get to it. :)

1. How can I manage my sales while recovering from a knee injury?

Managing sales while recovering from a knee injury can be challenging, but it is important to prioritize and delegate tasks. Focus on tasks that can be done while sitting, such as following up with customers or reaching out to potential leads. You can also utilize technology, such as video conferencing, to conduct virtual parties or meetings. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your team or supervisor if needed.

2. What can I do to boost my energy and motivation during a sales slump?

A sales slump can be mentally and emotionally draining, but it's important to take care of yourself. Make sure to eat well, exercise, and get enough rest. Take breaks throughout the day to recharge and refocus. It can also be helpful to set small, achievable goals to boost motivation and track progress. Don't forget to celebrate even the smallest successes!

3. How can I continue to build relationships with customers while recovering from a knee injury?

Building relationships with customers is crucial for long-term success in sales. Even while recovering from a knee injury, you can still stay connected with your customers. Utilize social media to engage with them, such as commenting on their posts or sharing helpful tips. You can also send personalized notes or small gifts to show your appreciation and maintain a strong relationship.

4. What are some ways to stay organized and on top of my sales during a challenging time?

Staying organized during a challenging time is key to managing your sales effectively. Consider using a planner or calendar to keep track of important tasks and deadlines. Utilize technology, such as CRM software, to stay organized and easily access customer information. It can also be helpful to set aside specific blocks of time for different tasks, such as prospecting or follow-ups.

5. How can I stay positive and motivated during a sales slump and injury recovery?

Staying positive and motivated during a sales slump and injury recovery may seem difficult, but it's important to have a positive mindset. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people, and remember to practice self-care. Stay focused on your goals and remind yourself of your past successes. Don't be afraid to seek support from your team or supervisor, and remember that this is just a temporary setback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies